Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-26-2013, 10:47 AM   #1 
gabrielle09

Who is your favourite aquabid seller?

Hi everyone,

Currently I have been having some issues with a seller on aquabid and am kicking myself for not buying from my tried and true seller that I have gotten all of my previous fish from. So I am wondering who everyone's favourite sellers are? Which sellers have you had the best experiences with?

My absolute favourite seller is betta_hero. This seller's fish are always alive when they arrive and in very good condition and this seller always answers my questions immediately after I email them. Also the fish always look identical to the pictures which is also a big thing for me.
gabrielle09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 11:06 PM   #2 
beautiful Betta

I think this is a good thread, I was looking on aquabid and would be interested to know who people recommend, I saw one fish for sale from one seller and immediately below exactly the same title, so expected to see another fish but similar but the fish was identical to the other listing, checked out feedback and many said received different fish from picture. I would be the same as you on that score the fish you see is the fish you get, who did you buy from and why are you not happy? if you don't mind me asking?
beautiful Betta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 11:22 PM   #3 
bambijarvis

I've gotten fry/breeding starter kits from Fishguy_1955. he answered any questions I had and helped a lot with my first spawn.

Karen/Martinismommy is breeder from here in California, I adore her fish.
bambijarvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 12:09 AM   #4 
snowflake311

I have a fish from betta hero he is a good seller. Fish are healthy and big.

I bought from Somsak_bettafarm and never got my fish first time he forgot to shi it. Then it died in Thailand and I got a refund really quick. I might give him another try.

I bought from Profish and his bettas are awesome. Healthy and big mine was the same as the one in the photo. I would by from him again in a heart beat.

Last edited by snowflake311; 09-28-2013 at 12:16 AM.
snowflake311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 01:21 PM   #5 
gabrielle09

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautiful Betta View Post
I think this is a good thread, I was looking on aquabid and would be interested to know who people recommend, I saw one fish for sale from one seller and immediately below exactly the same title, so expected to see another fish but similar but the fish was identical to the other listing, checked out feedback and many said received different fish from picture. I would be the same as you on that score the fish you see is the fish you get, who did you buy from and why are you not happy? if you don't mind me asking?
I ordered from a seller named Phusit and betta_hero. My fish from betta_hero came and as always was perfect. Phusit's fish came and they were both the wrong fish. I had ordered a male and a female and he sent me two females. It turns out after playing email tag for a week with my transhipper saying to talk to the seller and the seller saying to talk to the transhipper that the seller goofed up on my order and sent my fish to Ottawa instead of Saskatchewan. So I got one person's fish and he got mine. Then the seller said we could just swap fish but expected the person in Ottawa and I to pay for the shipping for the fish swap. So essentially we would have to pay the shipping twice. So the other buyer and I kept talking to Phusit saying we weren't willing to do that and he finally offered us both two free fish but we still have to pay for shipping. I've never had issues with aquabid before and I've ordered over twenty fish over the past two years, this is the first problem I've had. So now I have two fish that I didn't really want that I'm taking care of and I'm hoping that the two others that I get for free are the ones I ordered. So I decided to start this thread to see what sellers everyone else really likes so I don't have to go through a similar situation with my fish again.
gabrielle09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 03:33 PM   #6 
snowflake311

I forgot my male is from majcha farm and my female was from probetta.

Majcha had nice healthy big fish but I don't like how they edit the photos. My male is a marble and was the same as te photo but his color already changed since te time they took the photo of aquabid. But that's ok it's a marble.
snowflake311 is offline   Reply With Quote