Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-12-2010, 01:28 PM   #31 
DragonFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyJean View Post
He really does look like an Ed, btw.. Ed on a bad hair day >.> .
Ahhahaha! That really made me laugh xDDD Ahhh, no I'm imagining Ed walking around with a grumpy look and his hair all poofed up and spiky Maybe I have too active an imagination....

Haha, My Angel is named Orochimaru ;) And from the early days when Sasuke, my first betta, was kept in the 50 gallon I actually have a picture of Orochimaru 'stalking' Sasuke xDDD It always gives me a good laugh.
Ahh, I'd wanted to name my dog, Jade, Akamaru as well.....but, I got outvoted by the family, though I did also come up with the name Jade So the anime names are kept to my fish for the time being ;) Though they still poke fun at me for it
DragonFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 07:15 PM   #32 
MollyJean

Anime names are aweseom, huh? Thankfuly, my whole family, hubby, brothers, even my kid, are all into anime and gaming. My daughter is reading Ah My Goddess right now and loves the name Belldandy, so I'm sure the next animal we get will have that name. Probably a puppy.. we're thinking of getting a pup as soon as we can rehome 3 potbelly pigs. Hey, anyone want a potbelly pig??

My brother in law has a baby python he named Orochimaru!!... his wife calls it "Turtle food" because they have a snapper named Gaara... he's a grump.

We do a lot of gaming and book names in our house, too. Our twin white cats are named Tyrael and Cain because the whole family loves Diablo.
MollyJean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 10:41 PM   #33 
Jupiter

Never got into FMA myself, but Ed is gorgeous! Lucky you.
Jupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 12:06 PM   #34 
DragonFish

Hehe, thanks Jupiter! ^-^

Haha, lol Molly!! xDDD Lucky you! While my family is very supportive of my anime love and cosplaying, they still find it very weird and do poke fun at me a bit for it. Same with the fish keeping, though its all in good fun really. xDDDD Haha, but I can't name family pets anime names, no matter how much I'd like to...but thats okay, the fish are good enough

Ahhh, if I had a snake, I'd TOTALLY name it Orochimaru!!! xDDDDDD If only my mom wasn't scared of 'em....and Gaara the snapping turtle!! CLASSIC!! xDDD

Haha, I envy your awesome family....granted, I love mine, but I'm jealous that yours are all into anime and such xDDD Haha, I don't even have any friends close by that are into anime! They all live at least an hour away
Old 01-20-2010, 06:46 PM   #35 
wallywestisthebest333

Wow MollyJean that's Awesome! =] And Yeah I noticed that ad too the last time I browsed this page! =] I showed my sister and we both laughed. =P
I know how you feel. even if I were back home my friends that like anime are far away. =P Luckily I'll be seeing them soon for Katsucon! =]
wallywestisthebest333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 11:49 AM   #36 
AznArth

mmm nice fishies... i smell ONE hardcore FMA fan! ^^
AznArth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 12:06 PM   #37 
DragonFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznArth View Post
mmm nice fishies... i smell ONE hardcore FMA fan! ^^
Ehhehehe ^^; Well....yeah xD