Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-28-2013, 02:43 PM   #1 
ashleylyn

Plants for 10g

Money is tight at the moment so I'm not looking to necessarily purchase at this very instant, but if any of you will be selling some plants in the upcoming month or two, keep me in mind! Especially floaters - my LFS doesn't carry them. I'll be interested in low maintenance plants. So far I have wisteria and anacharis in my tank, both of which are growing quite well. My goal is to eventually cover my sorority with live plants.

So if your tanks are being overrun in the next month or so by rapidly growing plants, there's a good chance I may want to buy some. :p
ashleylyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 05:38 PM   #2 
peachii

Anytime you are ready, shoot me a PM. My tanks always seem to have plants ready for a trim. I have pretty much all floaters except Red Root Floater, they don't like me for some reason. I have Greater duckweed, duckweed, salvinia, water lettuce and antler fern. Also have alot of species of fast growing nice plants for low light tanks. Rotala, green temple, green hygro, vallisnaria, ludwiga and several types of small crypt plantlets.
peachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 06:41 PM   #3 
fishkid

I have some jungle vals if you want to try them. In my experience they tend to do better in taller tanks but if you want to give em a shot just let me know.
fishkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 07:13 PM   #4 
ashleylyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachii View Post
Anytime you are ready, shoot me a PM. My tanks always seem to have plants ready for a trim. I have pretty much all floaters except Red Root Floater, they don't like me for some reason. I have Greater duckweed, duckweed, salvinia, water lettuce and antler fern. Also have alot of species of fast growing nice plants for low light tanks. Rotala, green temple, green hygro, vallisnaria, ludwiga and several types of small crypt plantlets.
Awesome, great to know! You definitely have quite the selection. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishkid View Post
I have some jungle vals if you want to try them. In my experience they tend to do better in taller tanks but if you want to give em a shot just let me know.
I looked at them online and they look beautiful. Definitely good for a sorority with their height!
Old 09-23-2013, 10:00 PM   #5 
ashleylyn

Okay, so I just got two jobs and could probably swing $15 for plants, but that would have to include shipping. My horse's board alone is $700 a month and that on top of being a college student, well.. you get the picture. -__-

Definitely looking for low-light, easy plants.. doesn't have to be anything fancy. I'll hopefully be getting another 10 gallon soon and have already propagated my water wisteria, so the more plants, the better (isn't that how we all feel? :p ). Just PM me if you're willing to work something out/have plants available. Thanks!
Old 09-24-2013, 05:01 PM   #6 
ashleylyn

I think I'm good on the plants for now. Thanks for the PM's, guys! In the upcoming months I may be on the search for more. :)
Old 09-28-2013, 12:17 AM   #7 
SerenaRena
Banned

If anyone is looking for aquarium plants, I sell them very cheap and offer shipping.
Private message me for details :)
SerenaRena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 09:28 PM   #8 
ashleylyn

I'll probably be looking for more live plants next week, but anyone is still welcome to PM me with what they have/prices. Need to fill my 30g tank that I'm going to be making a NPT!