Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-29-2010, 10:13 AM   #11 
BettaxFishxCrazy

Lol that's so cute! I've never played peek-a-boo with them, but I do talk to them. :) When they make bubble nests I get so excited and I tell my friends and family and they look at me like I'm nuts.lol
BettaxFishxCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 10:25 AM   #12 
1fish2fish

LOL I'm constantly sending my Mom pics of bubblenests.. I'm sure she just rolls her eyes haha.

I only play peek-a-boo with Damon because he actually enjoys it.. the other fish wouldn't pay attention. Freddie will do a "fishy dance" when I go to talk to him.. but thats bc he wants food. Blue Jeans and Fish will just come up and look at me.. I swear they would talk if they could LOL.. Fish also likes to watch over my shoulder as I post stuff on my forums.. his tank sits diagonally from my desk so he can see whats going on.

I talk to my fish all the time! I always say good morning and good night and say Hi and Bye when I come and go.. its really for my benefit though LOL But I can see the difference in their behaviors when I regularly interact with them and when I leave for the weekend or get really busy and don't take the time to talk/play with them.. they get almost "sad" or lethargic.

People say talking to your plants makes them grow better.. well then talking to fish must be good to haha

Last edited by 1fish2fish; 01-29-2010 at 10:26 AM. Reason: spelling
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 01:56 PM   #13 
wallywestisthebest333

That is AWESOME! =D A fish that will play peek-a-boo?!?!? Sweet. I hope that my future fish friend will be so responsive! =]
I don't think it's weird. you should tell you friends that he starts to look for you when he can't see you and that you do it because it's adoreable. I think they'd wanna see for themselves, that or they'd just think your odd... but as long as you don't have like 10 tanks in your dorm room I think you're far from the "Crazy Fish Lady" category. =P
wallywestisthebest333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 02:03 PM   #14 
vaygirl

I don't think you're a crazy fish lady! And I bet no one here does either. But then, we're all enablers! :P
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 02:19 PM   #15 
Jayy

i drop a button in their tanks and watch them flare at it lol!
Jayy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 02:22 PM   #16 
Betta Fish Bob
Banned

I just hope to one day win the lottery, so I can build a spherical tank around me. Bettas, bettas everywhere. Ha!
Betta Fish Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 02:34 PM   #17 
Lady Ivy

Hello every 1 i am back:) anyways i also play peek-a-boo with marley he loves it very much i pretend that i am not payn any attn to him and he just stares and stares then whn i say peek-a-boo he gets so excited he start to do he's happy dance swims fast and comes back for more.i also tell him he is such a handsome little guy after feeding time he just stares and stares like sayn "tell me more".he also enjoys the remote control he flares at it and swims all around whn he sees it so cute.he gets all excited whn i get home frm work cuz he knws that is play time.so dont worry as long as u r happy and hes happy who cares wht they say they just dnt get it :).
Lady Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote