Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-05-2013, 08:48 PM   #1 
Elsewhere

Talking New Female, Needs a Name!

Well, more than one. I got three new females from Catw0man (thanks again!) and a new male. The link to see all the fish is http://www.bettafish.com/showthread....138538&page=48, but this one is just for the only unnamed girl

Here she is!

Elsewhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 09:15 PM   #2 
Elvette Emmett

Sparkle
Elvette Emmett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 03:39 AM   #3 
karenluvsbettas623

she's so gorgeous ! i'm so jelous!, is that breeder in the US? I would name her Pandora or Athena since i'm into greek mythology, or I also always liked Ariel, she's so pretty :)
karenluvsbettas623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 07:29 AM   #4 
Elsewhere

Sparkle is so cute, and rather fitting!

I wouldn't think she was from the US, since Catw0man and I are both Canadian, but I really have no clue. I am actually in love with Greek Mythology as well (I can tell you literally almost any story) and have actually had both a Pandora and Athena, but sadly both passed away :/ I love Ariel as well!

My friend and I were chatting on Facebook last night, and I misspelled "Name" to "Anem" and now we're both in love with it! XD So this girl officially has a name now- Anem. Thanks so much for the suggestions, guys!
Old 10-06-2013, 08:04 AM   #5 
karenluvsbettas623

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsewhere View Post
Sparkle is so cute, and rather fitting!

I wouldn't think she was from the US, since Catw0man and I are both Canadian, but I really have no clue. I am actually in love with Greek Mythology as well (I can tell you literally almost any story) and have actually had both a Pandora and Athena, but sadly both passed away :/ I love Ariel as well!

My friend and I were chatting on Facebook last night, and I misspelled "Name" to "Anem" and now we're both in love with it! XD So this girl officially has a name now- Anem. Thanks so much for the suggestions, guys!
I also have a Pandora and an Athena! I didn't notice your other bettas names until now that some are from greek mythology as well, I think Anem is cute!
karenluvsbettas623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 08:18 AM   #6 
Elsewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by karenluvsbettas623 View Post
I also have a Pandora and an Athena! I didn't notice your other bettas names until now that some are from greek mythology as well, I think Anem is cute!
Oh that's awesome! Common names, haha!

Yeah, I had a Greek theme going until a disease hit my tank, and when I started replacing them I found that Greek names didn't fit their personalities very well, so I changed it up :) The Bettas I have that do have Greek names are Atlas, Aether, Kassiandra, Hera, and Artemis. I've also had Zeus, Posiedon, Hades, Apollo, Ares (Cories, they got sold), Andromeda, Themis, Athena, Pandora, Aphrodite. There have been a number that passed But now things are looking up for the fish!