Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-05-2010, 01:37 PM   #1 
kuklachica

Corner filters vs. Penn plax small world filter?

I am wondering what the benefits are of a corner filter? What do they do compared to other filters? And can you use them to cycle a tank? And how do they compare to this filter: http://www.petco.com/product/12147/P...er%20Kit-12147

They seem to have similar filters? I have the Penn Plax one and am wondering if it can be used to cycle a tank? The tank is shaped so it can't have one that hangs on the edge.

Thanks!
kuklachica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 09:00 PM   #2 
veganchick

Pen Plax filters are what I have switched over to from my old filters (in my kritter keepers), and they are awesome! They keep the tank clean, and my fish don't seem to notice them! I would reccomend them over corner filters definently
veganchick is offline   Reply With Quote