Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Breeding Betta Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-20-2013, 05:41 AM   #1 
niconoel09

male betta not tending bubble nest

i got this big male marble betta at a breeder a week ago and i bred it with a copper halfmoon female the thing is while breeding he did not collect the eggs after the embrace good thing my female nice enough to put the eggs in the bubble nest so now the bubble nest has receded and some the eggs has fallen off he is tending some of the eggs but not the bubble nest how can i help him or make him tend the nest?

breeding tank is a 10 gallon tank with some fake plants lighting but no heater(tropics)
niconoel09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 12:28 PM   #2 
dramaqueen
Banned

I would just leave everything alone. I think you'd do more harm than good by messing with everything. I'm sure someone will be along in awhile to give you more advice.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 04:55 PM   #3 
Jayloo

you can't do anything. it is up to him. your choices are to leave him alone and let him do it his way or pull him out recondition and try again...
Jayloo is offline   Reply With Quote