Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-21-2013, 05:10 PM   #21 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

I think the Furan should be good enough, if you want to order KanaPlex you can and mix it with the Furan to make a stronger antibiotic if you want. But I think the Furan should be good enough for now. You can also mix it with the salt but I really don't think you should use any more salt on him any more.
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 08:14 PM   #22 
Lucillia

He's still got a spot of fuzz today, another dosage! XD poor fish is not happy.
Lucillia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 08:30 PM   #23 
Lucillia

Sunburst seems to be cured!!! I see no more fuzz and I haven't yet for about 2 days. :D YAY!
Old 10-30-2013, 07:35 AM   #24 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Awesome! Keep dosing for a week after you no longer see the fuzz though, so that's 5 more day's of it just to be completely certain. You don't want to stop it prematurely and all! But I'm happy no fuzz is currently present!
Old 11-14-2013, 06:24 PM   #25 
Lucillia

Ahh its been awhile! Everyone is very good, except my little blue fish passed on. We really aren't sure what happened.. Lil said it might have been worms that we just didn't catch in time.

Sunburst is slowly but surely healing back up, same goes for Symphony and the turq CT. I also added a new addition from work, he's a double ray red and black CT. I will post pictures of him soon, he's beautiful. Finely after a good week he is coming to the front of the tank.

I'm also thinking of just dumping Ragnarok into the ten. I don't think I'll be adding anything new for a bit and I'd like to see him have more room and some heat as well.

Ahh and I also accidentally left the tank lights on for er... somewhere around 3 days.... >.< My tanks are bright green. Scrubbing will occur tomorrow after work.
Old 11-14-2013, 06:35 PM   #26 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Lol algae XD Yeah, I got plenty of that too.

What was stopping you from adding R in the 10 before? Just getting more cories? Oh! And I gave my name/number to Sea Horse so they'll call me when they get more Dainty Cories in. They said they have them on order but it might be a while until they actually get them just for catching time and all since it's very difficult to breed them in the aquarium. But yes! I will be able to get some for you when we get them and when you do get them you just take R out for a day or so, rearrange a few things and then float him and eventually let him back in and he should be fine.

I want to see pics of the new boy!!!! He so sounds beautiful and amazing and looked awesome in the tiny pic on my phone! lol
Old 11-14-2013, 07:08 PM   #27 
Lucillia

Here are some pics!

Old 11-14-2013, 07:13 PM   #28 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Yup, Kit-Kat is his perfect mate! lol Although he has the potential to be a Cross Ray or at least throw off Crossed fry, not with her though. She would make him more of a Double like her ^_^

Old 11-16-2013, 06:35 PM   #29 
Lucillia

:O She is perfect!!!!!
Old 11-16-2013, 06:36 PM   #30 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

!

I wish she had some more web reduction though but she's still got some growing to do so maybe her crowns will grow out!