Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-20-2010, 04:13 PM   #11 
Noko

I never listen to music in the room I keep my bettas in. I guess that's because they are in my bathroom right now being quarantined, but I never listen to music in my room which is where they will be in a week. I should listen to the radio one day to see if they start 'dancing'.

I know my dog hates music XD My dad will always turn his old rock songs on way too high for my ears, so my dog and I always run away up to my room or just upstairs. I think my poor dog has learned to hate anything with a beat. Poor misunderstood Diesel (my chocolate lab).
Noko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 04:23 AM   #12 
Neelie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noko View Post
I never listen to music in the room I keep my bettas in. I guess that's because they are in my bathroom right now being quarantined, but I never listen to music in my room which is where they will be in a week. I should listen to the radio one day to see if they start 'dancing'.

I know my dog hates music XD My dad will always turn his old rock songs on way too high for my ears, so my dog and I always run away up to my room or just upstairs. I think my poor dog has learned to hate anything with a beat. Poor misunderstood Diesel (my chocolate lab).
lol they can take a bath with you so handy for water changes tho... i always flood my living room lol...

hahaha yeah dogs are very sensitive to sounds, like cats!!! ye should have seen my cat two-bits run for cover when i put on foo fighters or nickelback! great fun to watch him leap out the window and crash into the flower pot... he didnt learnt LOL (he now lives with my mum. he's not dead)

aw choc labs are brilliant!!! we used to breed labs! yellow ones! i always wanted to breed chocs but dad said they dont sell....????
Neelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 09:24 PM   #13 
xgoingdownx

I don't think my fish really pays any attention to us when we listen to music. Either that or he can't really hear it in his tank. My fish better be a Beatles fan, too, though!
xgoingdownx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 04:24 PM   #14 
veganchick

I listen to music like 24/7 so I think my bettas are used to it. Idk what they hear/think
veganchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 04:46 PM   #15 
nochoramet

My fish are die hard RCHP fans. If not, they better not let me know ;] I bet they think I'm crazy when I get to dancing or singing to them through the glass!!
nochoramet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 07:28 PM   #16 
xRainfallx

I'll test it tonight
xRainfallx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 09:20 PM   #17 
Betta Slave

My fish seem happier when I have music on, actually (which is... almost all the time.... kinda.)

Yep, they seem to like the Beatles, and songs from the Gorillaz.... but that's pretty much it. There isn't much else I listen to.

Since I started listening to the Gorillaz a few days ago (out loud) they seem happier when I put it on. They think I'm a little crazy when I start singing to the songs though XD

Last edited by Betta Slave; 06-20-2010 at 09:24 PM.
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 10:11 PM   #18 
xRainfallx

Mirox doesn't like P!nk :(
xRainfallx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 03:12 AM   #19 
metalbetta

My fish are all metalheads. \m/ (^ ^) \m/
metalbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 10:53 AM   #20 
beta novice

lol i got to try this