Had posted earlier this week-treating my king betta with maracyn 1&2 for a Bacterial fungus, so far on day 2 in hospital tank have seen immense reduction in fuzziness, I'm pleased!
(Had a lot of debate about treating as true fungus, or treating as bacterial infection...went with bacteria!)
My question, and I think in my gut I know the answer....Should I get rid of everything in the tank? (Betta king currently in hospital tank) It is a five gallon fulval edge, with live plants. I have a feeling I should replace everything, but sending this out there in hopes someone says "No! It's fine! I'll be ok!"