Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-28-2010, 08:17 PM   #1 
k stiles

Location: on a high cliff above the sky, watching over the earth, there I stand...
Thats it, im almost...done

well with the females anyway, and my little beauty luna has her tail all shut up, and allong wit her fins.

General updates:
im getting pretty P.O.ed,
example a: cobalt fell on the floor (I was going 2 put him in a spare tank for a water change, and he jumped out)

example b; eragon isn't lookin so great, fins wearin away, but hangin in there

Example c: 3, yes 3 of my females r dead WTH?

Example d: an otto is dead

so u can see dat im getting pretty ticked off,im done wit da females, so ill give dem the male's tanks, and divide up da sorority for 2.5 gallons ea.

im l--------l this close to quitting
any tips?

thanks for da support
K stiles

P.S. sry i haven't been on much

P.P.S. im angry

p.p.p.s I like applesauce

Last edited by k stiles; 02-28-2010 at 08:23 PM. Reason: wasn't finished
k stiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 08:32 PM   #2 
BettaxFishxCrazy

I'm so sorry about your females. I'm about to give up too. One of my males has internal parasites and has generously gave it to a couple other of my fish because I used the same net for all of them before I noticed he was sick. I hope things get better for you!
BettaxFishxCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 08:46 PM   #3 
reaperss06

I seem to do fine with one Betta at a time, not much stress on me unless he gets some sickness then I worry I might do something wrong or he wont heal and die. But other than that one Betta for me seems to make me happy.
reaperss06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 08:48 PM   #4 
k stiles

Location: on a high cliff above the sky, watching over the earth, there I stand...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BettaxFishxCrazy View Post
I'm so sorry about your females. I'm about to give up too. One of my males has internal parasites and has generously gave it to a couple other of my fish because I used the same net for all of them before I noticed he was sick. I hope things get better for you!
you too

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaperss06 View Post
I seem to do fine with one Betta at a time, not much stress on me unless he gets some sickness then I worry I might do something wrong or he wont heal and die. But other than that one Betta for me seems to make me happy.
yeah, I function with 8, so it is difficult

Last edited by dramaqueen; 03-01-2010 at 07:37 PM.
Old 02-28-2010, 08:54 PM   #5 
dramaqueen
Banned

Welcome back k stiles. I'm so sorry about your females and all the trouble you've been having. I accidently dumped one of mine on the floor a few weeks ago and lost Rusty yesterday so I know how you feel. I hope everything will get better soon.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 07:15 AM   #6 
k stiles

yeah, now my beautiful cobalt won't flare, and hasa thing of algae around one spike of his tail
Old 03-01-2010, 07:19 AM   #7 
BettaxFishxCrazy

Wouldn't it be great if they just stayed healthy?lol I have 20 now and it can be very overwhelming when one gets sick and it can be contagious. Once I start losing fish, I'm probably not going to get any more. I'd probably stick with 5 or 6. Are the girls all together or separated now?
BettaxFishxCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 04:08 PM   #8 
k stiles

they are together

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettaxFishxCrazy View Post
Wouldn't it be great if they just stayed healthy?lol I have 20 now and it can be very overwhelming when one gets sick and it can be contagious. Once I start losing fish, I'm probably not going to get any more. I'd probably stick with 5 or 6. Are the girls all together or separated now?
and yeah ur right, it would be great

Last edited by dramaqueen; 03-01-2010 at 07:36 PM.