Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-10-2013, 06:22 PM   #21 
Perseusmom
TFK Moderator

Happy you are staying PetMania and that it was a dream that helped you figure it all out is awesome. I too have dreams like that or just after I wake up something that has been troubling me will be clearer and make more sense and suddenly I see the entire problem as not being as bad as I thought it was or how to deal with it better :) Always a good feeling to know we are not alone in our struggles and that what puts us down can also bring us right back up again if we allow it too, its all in how we deal with it. Thanks for sharing
Perseusmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 06:46 PM   #22 
PetMania

Yep, no problem. I don't think I could keep anything from you guys as I enjoy talking with you and value your opinions. It was weird how a dream wrapped up my life struggle. The whole story goes a little personal, so I wont get too deep into that, but still.

Really excited about the RAOK that I'm putting together. Should come out next week.
PetMania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 11:28 PM   #23 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm anxious to find out what it is.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 11:42 PM   #24 
PetMania

This here is my last post for now. I'm sorry, but I will be stepping into the shadows for awhile. I'll miss y'all. I wish I could stay, but something happened and I don't feel safe posting as of right now. I am really stressing over this and it is not helping me.

I stayed until Christmas because I wanted to make sure y'all were okay, but it seems that I should have left a long time ago as all I am is a nut.

Sincerely,

PetMania
PetMania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 11:57 PM   #25 
sandybottom
Reference Team

sorry to hear this pet.take one day at a time. you do not have to leave the forum entirely.you can stay away from the public forum,yet still have contact by pm. you can pm me any time. i am on here daily.if you want to talk about anything...heartbreaking,silly or serious,i will always have an ear to lend.merry christmas pet,keep your chin up.
sandybottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 12:29 AM   #26 
thefishnoob

Don't mean to be rude, but pet, what happened?
Posted via Mobile Device
thefishnoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 05:12 AM   #27 
Polkadot

I hope you don't leave PetMania,you sound like such a sweet person.I hope you feel better about whatever happened and come back soon as your posts are always nice to read.Try not to be too upset (I know that's alot easier said than done,but still),don't let anyone stop you from doing something you enjoy.
Polkadot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 01:04 PM   #28 
Perseusmom
TFK Moderator

Petmania take all the time you need and remember when times are tough and you think you have no where to turn go within yourself and find your strength to carry on doing what you love best. Only You can prevent someone or something to bring you down to a dark place and when that does happen its a struggle to over come but you can do it . Best Wishes :)

P.S. Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't Its a candy commercial jingle but makes a lot of sense to me

Last edited by Perseusmom; 12-26-2013 at 01:10 PM.
Perseusmom is offline   Reply With Quote