Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-10-2013, 10:16 PM   #51 
Espeon

There's this one light purple double tail that's been at the Petco by us for like a month now that is super tempting, but alas, I don't have the room nor means to take on another betta. I can only hope he'll go to a good home.
Espeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 10:39 PM   #52 
ANHEL123

I know what you mean believe me. I don't even go to the stores because every time i go i leave heartbroken . I have them for 7 years and first few years i tried to save them all . I was going to the store and even change the water while no one sees me. But with time i understood we can't save them all
And we need to know limit too. The more bettas you have, the more chance of the cross contaminating problem you have ,i think .So be careful. I want more bettas too but i know i can't .
ANHEL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 03:42 PM   #53 
Espeon

I love them a lot, but they are pets and do come with a responsibility. And being in college, I can't handle more than two at the moment. And I think that's probably for the better, lol. Even if I want to save them all. Both of mine were rescues/sympathy purchases, after all...
Espeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 03:53 PM   #54 
ANHEL123

I absolutelly agree with everything you said:)
ANHEL123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
emergency, fin rot, petco, rescue, sick