Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-06-2013, 03:07 PM   #1 
TakingthePlunge

Wanted: Female Bettas

As noted in a different thread, hubby (with my help) is making a coffee-table fish tank for me! It will be about 60 to 70 gallons, and I will need quite a few girls to add to my 4 girl sorority. I know several of you have spawns going on, and I am interested in taking female culls. I would be more than willing to pay shipping to Tennessee, as long as they originate within the states. The fish don't have to be prime specimens! I just love female bettas, and want a tank full! I would not be ready for these fish until about December. If you have any offers, I would love to hear from you. Anything from one or two girls, to ten or more. Just let me know!
TakingthePlunge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 03:25 PM   #2 
shannonpwns

My spawn should be ready to rehome in the middle of December. I will keep you in mind, as I have a few hundred babies and I'm not sure how easy it will be to find homes for all of them lol.
shannonpwns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 03:36 PM   #3 
TakingthePlunge

I aim to please! I know that we have some amazing breeders on this site, and that sometimes you're left with a large amount of healthy spawn that are, for generally aesthetic reasons, not sellable, or just not breeding stock. I would love to have these babies, give them a home when they may otherwise end up as fishfood. Color variations intrigue me, and I dream of having a colorful lively tank!.
Old 11-07-2013, 08:31 AM   #4 
Ilikebutterflies

I have plenty of yellows, light bodied reds and cambodians(not very clean). You can several when you are ready(free of charge) but they are going to need a heat pack in December. All my girls look pretty good-no major flaws they just aren't the right color. They are the runts so hopefully by then I can tell for sure the girls from the boys. All my stock is HMPK.
Ilikebutterflies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 06:02 PM   #5 
TakingthePlunge

Since hubby an I bought a house, we have ended up pushing back our tank construction in favor of a few necessary home improvements. Once we get everything settled, we would be more than happy to take some girls off anyone's hands that still have them. This will probably be January to february. Ilikebutterflies, I would love to have some of your girls if you still have them at that time. As I said, I don't have to have perfect fish: I just want to have a tank full of pretty fish, and I would rather save bettas that would otherwise be culled.