Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-29-2013, 04:05 AM   #1 
peachii

Thanksgiving Plant sale

I've had a few inquiries about smaller plant packages. Since the weather is getting colder not sure how many more packages I am going to be sending out, all depends on the weather the next few months so I want to trim and get a good bit of plants out of my tanks while I can, with 16 tanks thats a big under taking.

Thanksgiving Special so only available until Sunday night. :) Payment is expected when you receive my paypal address, these have to ship on Monday and if I don't have your address and payment to send it out then please contact me BEFORE you send payment after Monday, Thank you. First Paid, first served.

I'd like to offer a small priority flat rate box package for 20.00. (total - 14.00 for plants and 6.00 for shipping/paypal fees.)

I will include 1 or more stem clipping of a few species, 1 crypt, small starter portion java moss and lots of floaters from my tanks into each package. With love, care and time these will grow into wonderful addition for your tank. I've not had an issue with DOA but please be aware of your weather and let me know if it's to cold to ship. I do not have heat packs. Not responsible for lost or delayed packages. So far I've not had any packages arrive with issues. I will only ship to the Cont. US, so please keep that in mind. Payment via Paypal, PM for details.

Currently I have (lots)wisteria, (lots)ludwiga, rotala, green hygro, jungle vals, hornwort, brazillian pennywort, java moss, salvinia, greater duckweed, duckweed, (lots)frogbit, dwarf water lettuce and whatever else needs to be trimmed. no guarantee what will be in each box, will be a pot luck kind of deal.

All plants are grown with No Co2 but I do dose excel. All plants are beginner species and grow fine in low to medium light.

I do have snails in all tanks so if you do not want snails I'd recommend dipping them before you put them in your tank.

-------------------------

Thank you. I'm not sure how many of these packages I have available but should have several..

------------------------

I also have a package of Blue Ramshorn snails and a golfball size of java moss and hornwort for 35.00 shipped. Snails are blue and leopard spotted juveniles because the blue doesn't show up until they are larger. Some will stay leopard and some will grow into blue this is just how they breed and no way to change it. About 25 -30 snails most will be juveniles.

------------------------

All packages will ship on Monday morning first thing.
peachii is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 11:36 AM   #2 
cowboy

I'm wishing I didn't live in Canada, you always have such nice plants :)
cowboy is offline   Reply With Quote