Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-01-2010, 09:13 PM   #1 
xswornxoffxjello

Eep. Nightmare!!

So I have two bettas in a (divided) 10gal. The filter is see-through, and the fish that share it (Promise, a red/blue/purple crowntail, and Bullet (a red/white doubletail) (both males) have two very different personalities. Promise is aggressive, pompous; he spends a lot of his time flaring at Bullet. Bullet is my sweet, shy guy who likes to hide and never flares. So in my dream, I come out and see that somehow, Promise has gotten past the divider and was having at Bullet (seriously, the guy has no chance). I ran to get the net and separate them, but it was too late. And yes, I know it was a dream because I made sure to check when I got up this morning. Sorry for boring you with my dream; I just wanted to share this.
xswornxoffxjello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 01:40 AM   #2 
aunt kymmie
Gold Member

Yep, sooner or later we've all had fish nightmares! I've had sooo many but one of my worse was coming home to find that the b/f, trying to be nice, had bought some fish and mixed them in with mine. Fish that I would never keep. As hard as I tried I couldn't catch them with a net, and my fish were flipping out of the tank at a rate faster than I could get them back in. Horrors! Luckily only a dream and he's smart enough to never do something so crazy.
aunt kymmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 06:18 AM   #3 
Min

My 6 gallon is divided & I had a dream last week that stewie jumped in petries side. The first thing I do is check on them when I get up every a.m.
Min is offline   Reply With Quote