Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-12-2010, 03:19 PM   #11 
mysquishy

I never expected to find anything like him at walmart either! I saw someone in another forum found a beautiful red copper dragon deltatail at a walmart! I think I will keep looking at what walmart has because they might keep getting these on accident.
mysquishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 03:55 PM   #12 
Arrunus

I got both of my bettas at Wal-Mart. Great fish. They are both Splendens. My Wal-Mart takes pretty good care of the fish, which is great. I also have a PetSmart that has bettas, and they take pretty good care of theirs also. Although, I have seen some containers that are stacked, but not to where no air can get in. It still looks dangerous though. What if some kid goes over and knocks one down or something?! I don't even want to think about that scenario.
Arrunus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 04:24 PM   #13 
javi

Absolutely stunning. Would love that looks like that, though i love my guys.
javi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 07:44 PM   #14 
mysquishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrunus View Post
I got both of my bettas at Wal-Mart. Great fish. They are both Splendens. My Wal-Mart takes pretty good care of the fish, which is great. I also have a PetSmart that has bettas, and they take pretty good care of theirs also. Although, I have seen some containers that are stacked, but not to where no air can get in. It still looks dangerous though. What if some kid goes over and knocks one down or something?! I don't even want to think about that scenario.
I got all 4 of my boys at walmart but Leonidas was the only HM I have ever seen there. Most of the time I just see the blue and red VTs and the CTs. I was very excited when I found Leon my hubby thought I was nuts. LOL

One of our walmarts takes wonderful care of their fish but the other is horrible.
mysquishy is offline   Reply With Quote