Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-20-2013, 01:11 AM   #11 
Cupcake

Hello, I'm Cupcake. I can't do any tricks like other bettas on this forum can, but, I don't bite my tail, either. :D
I know that my mommy loves me because she visits this forum everyday learning more about me: what foods to feed, live plants that are safe, and how to do water changes. She's even learned a lot about what to do if I ever get sick!
I show her I love her by swimming about happily in my tank when she comes home, changing all sorts of colours. :)
P.S.- eating frozen brine shrimp is my favourite past time!
Cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 12:19 PM   #12 
Confishius

Hello, I'm Ares the betta! I love to glare at my daddy and my auntie. usually, I am a calm, but I live up to my namesake when I see my reflection!
Confishius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 02:38 PM   #13 
Quisquose

Hi, I'm Mars the betta! I love to pretend the snail in my tank is another betta, even though he looks more like a rock than a fish, and I love to flare at him and bite his shell really hard! He doesn't seem to care, though, which makes it even more fun!

Hi! I'm Handsome Hans the Betta! I love to lay on top of my cave on my side wen my owner isn't looking! I'm really, REALLY old, so as soon as she starts to panic, I se she's here and start to beg for food! I only do this every few moths or so, though, so she doesn't think I'm sick. I also love to grab two betta pellets at once and try to eat them both! I haven't succeeded yet, but I'll keep making as much noise as I can until I do!
Quisquose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 06:09 PM   #14 
twobettas

Hello, I'm Klaus the betta and I love to beg for food, flare randomly to show that I'm a tough guy, and hang out on my water intake grid while I blow a bubble nest.

Hello, I'm Cartman the betta, and I love to pretend I'm sweet, innocent, and calm...but somehow all the ghost shrimps my mom puts in my tank disappear without a trace (burp).
twobettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 12:37 PM   #15 
CarCarGoVroom

Hello I'm Gluon the betta, and I haven't figured out that my mom puts the food in at the top. When I see it floating down I start looking through the gravel for more.
CarCarGoVroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 04:50 PM   #16 
BettaLover1313

Hello, I'm Merlin the red VT betta, and I'm quite a grumpy fins! I love my mommy so much and I flare at everything that comes near her, be it friends, family, or those horrid creatures that follow her around (dog & cat), my tank mate, or sometimes even her!

Hello, I'm Dragoon dark copper DSPK betta. I love antagonizing my tank-mate, Merlin, through the barrier, though it bothers me that he's started to mellow out with age. Even though I'm mellow, I'll sometimes flare at my mommy just to let her know I'm not as innocent as I appear.
BettaLover1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 02:09 PM   #17 
Betta Nut

Hello, I'm Remy LeBeau the Betta, and I love to surf! Surf surf surf all day long. You'd think with all this surfing, I'd be slender and athletic, but instead I am big and fat. While I am surfing I like to pretend my huge long fins are like a kite I am pulling behind me. Fun!
Betta Nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 07:51 PM   #18 
magikb3anz

Hi I'm Ash the betta and I love to eat 4 pellets at once because I'm a little gluton. I also like eating bubbles when I'm hungry and I'm dating my plant. I give her presents of bubble nests and flare at my mommy whenever she comes near it. If she doesn't go away, I'll jump out and bite.

Hi I'm Misty the betta and I love hating everything. I'm a feisty little girl who never stops flaring at whatever my mommy shows me. I am also in love with a pencil and I really hate my blue marble. I like to bite it really hard.

Hi I'm Brock the betta and I love being a scaredy-cat. I don't flare a lot, I just hide whenever I see a threat (like Ash, he's a big bully). I like sunbathing and spreading out my fins. My mommy's friends always likes me best because I'm a mustard gas CT and really pretty.
magikb3anz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 11:31 PM   #19 
Pois

Hello, I'm Lei the crowntail lady of the house. I love to kill every male I see after my mate passed away. I find it fun to rip every shred of fins off any boy I'm put in a tank with, despite the fact that I am full of eggs and they are very capable boys building nest after nest for me... Mom always gets upset, but my mate was my one true guy. Now I've started on my own fins, and mum's trying everything to cut my tail-biting addiction!
Pois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 07:42 AM   #20 
charislynne

Hello, I'm Kai the and I love omega one betta buffet flakes only. I am a very picky eater.
charislynne is offline   Reply With Quote