Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Finless Friends
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-28-2013, 07:17 AM   #21 
TGIF

I dooo. :3
Since I was 2.
All of my horses have been project horses that I have to bring along, but I am more than capable even though it's a chore at times.
I do dressage and hunter jumpers, level 2 dressage. When i was 10/11 I was doing 2ft 6in/2ft 9in for marshal and sterling, qualified in the top 15, but never went.
Right now I'm working on 2ft 3in and 2ft 6in stuff with my current project horse, but I can fully handle the 3ft/3ft3in courses.
TGIF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 01:34 AM   #22 
bettaqb9

i do!!!
bettaqb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 06:04 PM   #23 
Philip Bernard Grumpybuns

Ive got a Draft named Rosie
Philip Bernard Grumpybuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 09:05 PM   #24 
puplove52

Who rides English? Any Western riders? I ride English.
puplove52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 08:38 PM   #25 
TheTrojanBetta

I ride English as well, for almost two years now. I love being around the horses, they're absolutely wonderful.
TheTrojanBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 04:56 PM   #26 
BlueLacee

Location: Colorado Rockies, the Land of Skiing, Festivals, and Incredibly Rich
I ride, have since I was two. I ride both English and western, but im more English. my current horses are; lacee (3/4 arab 1/4 paint mare, spooks at everything and knotices the smallest things, literally plants growing), mojito (who is lace's colt and whos father is a champion quarterhorse, he messes with everything. he recently found out that the metal hitching post makes cool sounds when you lip one end), Frosty (old man (30-35+) with a heart of gold, red roan with the sweetest more expressive face. love him), Cherry (red roan mustang filly with spunk), and Dizzy (who is a sassy, stuborn, but goruous chestnut quarterhorse)
BlueLacee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 05:00 PM   #27 
BlueLacee

Location: Colorado Rockies, the Land of Skiing, Festivals, and Incredibly Rich
I also ride (for other people) a morgan named Blaze (who is getting up there and used to do dressage), a throughbred cross Dia, a warmblood named Red Star, and a lusitano named Divinchi.

of cource that is when their owners are out of town, want someone to ride with, and I have time
BlueLacee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 06:20 PM   #28 
Spectacled

I do! I've been riding since I was 10 (I'm 22) and I've been training for a while. I have a paint named Joe, but since I just moved to Montana and don't have the funds to board him, he's still at the family farm in Iowa being cared for by my cousin.
But I used to compete in eventing, gymkhana, h/j.. you name it.
My favorite horse was a young Shire named Ernie. I broke and trained him until I left for college.
Spectacled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 01:54 PM   #29 
MichaelMyers
Banned

I did and I miss it terribly. I used to ride Paso Finos...smoothest ride there is.
MichaelMyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 05:11 PM   #30 
meganlbetta

I haven't rode in forever!! We raise miniature horses so this summer I will be doing training to drive :) My fiancÚs dad trains horses so one day we may go out. I would love to get property in the future and raise gypsy vanner horses. Have some good breeders here.
meganlbetta is offline   Reply With Quote