3 dogs, 1 cat, 6 Fire-bellied toads, 1 Syrian Hamster, 1 parakeet ( who just recently lost his mate), 2 Oscars, 3 Angelfish, 2 Dwarf Gourami, numerous Platy, guppies and other assorted community fish as well as 4 African dwarf frogs and an eight inch Sailfin Pleco...
I have 2 betta fish, Chi and Kirei.
Two cockatiels, Pretty Boy and Kiki who are 17 years old.
And five cats; sisters Sneaky and Cassia (11), Charlie (8ish), Six (3), and Jamal (7mos). All of which are more or less rescues.
Over the years, we have had multiple fish, many baby cockatiels, a love bird, finches, a parrolet, one half blind baby black bird, two rescued baby doves, one rabbit, up to 9 cats at one time (not a litter either). Many of those we had within the same few years where we had a "zoo" as my mom called it.
I've had Sneaky, Cassi, and Six since birth, nearly born into my hands. Both momcats were strays we rescued. My baby Six was born with a cleft palate and we've been bottle feeding since birth. He still can't eat solid food. He's definitely my son. Jamal was also bottle fed by my niece's friend's parents.
In the pictures: Sneaky is black, Cassi is black and white, Charlie is red and white, Six is tabby, Jamal is the siamese marked one. The grey and white is Jaspurr who we lost at age 12 earlier this year in April.
My assistant fish keeper Goober. Funniest dog Ive ever seen he makes me laugh every day. He stares at my fish tanks constantly and my betta swim to the front of their tanks to stare back at him. He is in charge of fish security around here.
Oh jeez, here we go:
6 dogs + whatever foster Pit Bull I have at the time
- Emme, female, Border Collie, 6 years old
- Zoe, female, Border Collie, 6 years old
- Beamer, male, Border Collie, 2 years old
- Kayrageous, female, Border Collie pit bull mix, 2 years old
- Bam Bam, male, Boxer, 3 years old
- LooLoo/Noodle, female, French Bulldog 2 years old
- Chronic, male, orange tiger, 1 years old
- Snickers, male, tiger, 7 years old
- Merlin, male, orange tiger, ~8 moths old
- 10 gallon divide with 3 bettas and some snails
- 2.5 gallon with one betta
- soon a 13 gallon riparium with Dario Darios