Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-29-2010, 11:00 AM   #21 
sstacy19

I am ok with it..I don't breed..but the seller swears that he sent the right fish, his feedback is all good, except for one that says could not produce fish purchased?? I should message them and ask what they meant.
If I were to blame someone, I don't know who I would blame, him or the transhipper, who also was horrible at communicating with me. (Only wonder as the seller said maybe the fish was swapped out in transport) Transhipper has great feedback too..and got my beautiful mg hm female from them. I am not going to worry to much, Karma will get whoever is responsible, and I have a very cut little guy.
sstacy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 04:13 PM   #22 
Sella

That's too bad, but, But BUT! Your fish has a great home and is probbably very happy to be living with you. That doesn't mean I wouldn't raise a little hell for the seller anyway.
Keep us updated!
Sella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 05:46 PM   #23 
Starbright

Aww! He was as big as a nickel? How adorable! Mini betta! I agree that that fish does NOT look like the same one though ._. how's he been doing?
Starbright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 07:33 PM   #24 
SweetnSpicy

Just curious, but who did you use for your trans-shipper? I used Linda Olsen, and she took over 2 months to send me my Marble HMs, claiming that "the label washed off the bags". I still don't know how it took 2 months to ask the breeder who was who?
SweetnSpicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 09:20 PM   #25 
Kaisa

i think its the same fish. Look at his dorsal fin. THe breeder pic and your pic show the exact same little pattern of blue. I can also see the same blue on his tail. Maybe the breeder tweeked the pic or your fish is just really stressed out right now in his new home.
Kaisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 10:53 PM   #26 
Danielle

I use linda olsen as well. First time was fantastic communication. This time though she claims she sent an email that the fish arrived ok (never got it) and she would ship tuesday (she didn't) and after weds night with no fish I emailed the breeder and her both and finally got a response and shipping info the next day.

I used to wonder if Naz is really the same fish that was in the aquabid photos... but even though his color isn't the same, the fin patterns are. But then I have horrible icky lighting in his tank.
Danielle is offline   Reply With Quote