Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-14-2014, 10:55 PM   #741 
FishyFishy89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tree View Post
well not really ^^; those died due to the stress of being in the trash, these are from another tank. =P
oh! LOL XD
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 10:14 PM   #742 
Tree

Sooooo I broke down and bought Perch a 1.5 gallon. here is her new set up. =) can't wait until the plants grow in. =D

Tree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 04:52 AM   #743 
2muttz

Love this ~ so very zen looking. And that is an awesome rock ledge background! It really looks 3d. I haven't seen that one before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tree View Post
Sooooo I broke down and bought Perch a 1.5 gallon. here is her new set up. =) can't wait until the plants grow in. =D

2muttz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 11:15 AM   #744 
Tree

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2muttz View Post
Love this ~ so very zen looking. And that is an awesome rock ledge background! It really looks 3d. I haven't seen that one before.
thank you! 8D and yeah that background really does look 3D. =O
Old 01-16-2014, 06:27 PM   #745 
Sathori

Tree - where did you get that background? Did it come with the tank?

I've been looking for a nice background for my 1.5gal tank for Gray since he is obsessed with the back of the tank (I think he sees his reflection when the tank light is on). I would just keep the light off, but it gets dark very quickly around here and I like seeing my fish xD
Sathori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 06:40 PM   #746 
konstargirl

When I use to have Miyavi, he lived in a 2 gallon hex tank. ><

konstargirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 07:15 PM   #747 
kman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sathori View Post

I've been looking for a nice background for my 1.5gal tank for Gray since he is obsessed with the back of the tank (I think he sees his reflection when the tank light is on). I would just keep the light off, but it gets dark very quickly around here and I like seeing my fish xD
FWIW, I recently saw photos a tank that looked AMAZING with a similar background, but one big difference: It wasn't a "background"!

A few slate tiles, a hammer, and some krazy glue gel, and you can MAKE a real rock background just like that one. Just break the tiles into appropriately-sized pieces (takes a little practice, but still not a big deal for a small tank), and start gluing them together to make a sheet. :)
kman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 07:20 PM   #748 
Tree

Quote:
Originally Posted by kman View Post
FWIW, I recently saw photos a tank that looked AMAZING with a similar background, but one big difference: It wasn't a "background"!

A few slate tiles, a hammer, and some krazy glue gel, and you can MAKE a real rock background just like that one. Just break the tiles into appropriately-sized pieces (takes a little practice, but still not a big deal for a small tank), and start gluing them together to make a sheet. :)
I have seen that on here! it's awesome 8D
Old 01-16-2014, 07:21 PM   #749 
Sathori

Quote:
Originally Posted by kman View Post

That's really cool! Never thought of that :P
I'll have to look into that and see what's available around here or if my folks have something like that I could use :)
Thanks!!
Sathori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 07:23 PM   #750 
Tree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sathori View Post

oh and I bought it at Petsmart. ^^ It's a roll up laminated paper. there are two sides it.