Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-20-2014, 04:52 PM   #41 
Sathori
Member
 
Sathori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruongLN View Post
Ordered some pretty ones?
The next order will be double tails and "long fin dragon scales" which usually turn out to be deltas/super deltas (that's what my fish, Gajeel and Gray, were sold to the store as). I'm a sucker for the dragon scaling lol
Sathori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 06:50 PM   #42 
TruongLN
Member
 
TruongLN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Calgary, Alberta.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sathori View Post
The next order will be double tails and "long fin dragon scales" which usually turn out to be deltas/super deltas (that's what my fish, Gajeel and Gray, were sold to the store as). I'm a sucker for the dragon scaling lol
Dragon scales are amazing!
My store gets fish tomorrow and I work Wednesday so I'm hoping I fall in love!
TruongLN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 10:02 PM   #43 
Sathori
Member
 
Sathori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruongLN View Post
Dragon scales are amazing!
My store gets fish tomorrow and I work Wednesday so I'm hoping I fall in love!
I wish I had more tanks... xD
Sathori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 10:21 PM   #44 
TruongLN
Member
 
TruongLN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Calgary, Alberta.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sathori View Post
I wish I had more tanks... xD
I have room for one more! :D. You should possibly get another tank...or two..haha
TruongLN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 11:36 PM   #45 
Sathori
Member
 
Sathori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruongLN View Post
I have room for one more! :D. You should possibly get another tank...or two..haha
I'd totally be up for that... My husband on the other hand.... lol He thinks I'm crazy for having 4 tanks :P I do plan on getting a 10gal and splitting it... So technically that would free up 2 tanks.... xD
Sathori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 10:24 AM   #46 
TruongLN
Member
 
TruongLN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Calgary, Alberta.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sathori View Post
I'd totally be up for that... My husband on the other hand.... lol He thinks I'm crazy for having 4 tanks :P I do plan on getting a 10gal and splitting it... So technically that would free up 2 tanks.... xD
Haha when I'm in the PetStore and give my boyfriend "the look" he always gets mad because I don't need any more bettas I always tell him that he doesn't need anymore guns and then he gives in :D
TruongLN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 11:46 AM   #47 
Sathori
Member
 
Sathori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruongLN View Post
Haha when I'm in the PetStore and give my boyfriend "the look" he always gets mad because I don't need any more bettas I always tell him that he doesn't need anymore guns and then he gives in :D
Haha, my husband told me "I get a puppy before you get another fish" to which I replied "tell that to the landlord" We have signed a 2 pet agreement (which doesn't include fish) for our apartment, and we already have a cat and a dog. So he just gives in because usually the fish is already bought and I came home from work with it xD
Sathori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 12:31 PM   #48 
TruongLN
Member
 
TruongLN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Calgary, Alberta.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sathori View Post
Haha, my husband told me "I get a puppy before you get another fish" to which I replied "tell that to the landlord" We have signed a 2 pet agreement (which doesn't include fish) for our apartment, and we already have a cat and a dog. So he just gives in because usually the fish is already bought and I came home from work with it xD
Haha just randomly bringing them home works too!
TruongLN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 01:03 PM   #49 
Sathori
Member
 
Sathori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruongLN View Post
Haha just randomly bringing them home works too!
It's a bit of a bad habit :P
Sathori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 01:11 PM   #50 
TruongLN
Member
 
TruongLN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Calgary, Alberta.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sathori View Post
It's a bit of a bad habit :P
Oh I absolutely agree! I really should end up breeding so i have absolutely NO room! Baby bettas everywhere, in jars, in all of the cupboards, under my bed, the bathrroom ^-^.
TruongLN is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
betta fish, half moon, i have too many fish, i want him, stunning

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
When do you make *that* decision? harrypotter Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies 40 01-02-2014 11:57 AM
Hard Decision. Aurie Betta Pictures 4 06-26-2013 12:34 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.