Betta Fish Forum banner

Too many plants?

2K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Welsh 
#1 ·
Is there such thing as having too many plants in your betta tank? I heard they really like a lot of plants because they like to explore and also have places to hide. I recently went out and purchased some more accessories for my betta's tank, but after all was arranged, I realized that it might be a little cramped in there. He seems happy enough, but do you think he'd be happier if I removed something?

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/3237/dscn4108.jpg

#10 ·
wow! do you really own 10 betta?? that's crazy! where do you put all the aquariums, hahaha. you must have an entire room dedicated to fish. I won't be able to have more than 2, because I'm a poor lady just out of college. I cannot afford any more tanks! I'm going to try to stick with one fish for now, but because I will soon have an extra tank laying around, I'll see how long that lasts.

#11 ·
I thought all I wanted was one male in a tank with tetras and corys but how that changed, I put my male into a tank on his own and now I have a female sorority on the go, hopefully I'll be adding a few more soon =) Trust me, you may say you wont have anymore but you will :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.