Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-13-2010, 04:13 PM   #11 
Welsh

Haha. I do apologise :p what can I say, for a blonde I'm a fast learner :p Thanks Rachel1811 =)
Welsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 04:50 PM   #12 
Jupiter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat View Post
Lol its a 1-gallon. Its really small.

I also found out there's this filter called Lava made of natural lava rocks. It has carbon inside the rocks so I could use that instead of the crappy filter I have. (cotten with pieces of carbon lol.)
Just be careful that it won't tear a betta's fins, as lava rocks are quite jagged and sharp.
Jupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 04:51 PM   #13 
Heat

Quote:
I also have a Greek ruins theme
OH AWESOME! Greek ruins sounds cool, since Poseidon is named after the Greek water god! I might add a ruin-like structure or two~ :DDD Also, I noticed at pet smart they have a leaf hammock for my fish to sleep in!! There's allot of awesome items to get! I'm browsing their website right now, you really inspired me.

Last edited by Heat; 05-13-2010 at 04:54 PM.
Heat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 03:31 AM   #14 
s3kshun62

Be careful with the hammock. The metal tip that inserts into the suction cup can rust. They have a neat poseidon statue you can get online. Not sure how big it is, but petsmart has a neat greek goddess statue and petco has awesome columns! This is my tank so far with the greek theme if you need an idea. It's a 2.5 gal
Attached Images

s3kshun62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 04:36 PM   #15 
Heat

Quote:
Originally Posted by s3kshun62 View Post
Be careful with the hammock. The metal tip that inserts into the suction cup can rust. They have a neat poseidon statue you can get online. Not sure how big it is, but petsmart has a neat greek goddess statue and petco has awesome columns! This is my tank so far with the greek theme if you need an idea. It's a 2.5 gal
That looks pretty cool. I guess I'll mix it up a little~ Also, PetSafari (best place ever) has a whole entire wall of fix decorations, and then it has another whole entire wall of differnent fish food & medicines.
Old 05-14-2010, 04:38 PM   #16 
s3kshun62

Check places out, dont be afraid to hit the tool shed to redesign anything you get, have fun!
s3kshun62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 11:32 PM   #17 
Heat

Kk. I think I got it figured out: A nearby volcano burned down some ruins, and then there are lava rocks that help plants grow, and the plants grow better because of the carbon from the volcano!! Lol! I'm using the lava rocks as a filter.
Old 05-15-2010, 12:49 PM   #18 
Heat

Lol here's my new tank~!
Old 05-15-2010, 01:12 PM   #19 
Welsh

That looks pretty cool =) plastic or real plants?
Welsh is offline   Reply With Quote