Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-19-2010, 08:47 PM   #21 
Beethoven

Thank you all SO much!! I really appreciate all your help and Beethoven was very pleased to know that you all think he's beautiful! He's already full of himself not his ego is bigger than his bowl! =)

Now**

Kuklachica, Thanks so much for the links! I have a two gallon vase picked out for him that I really love. (I'm kind of picky. I want Beethoven to be happy of course but I want him and his little habitat to look good too) Anyway, since it's a vase, I really wanted a heater that I can hide but I'm just like 1fish2fish. I keep my room pretty cool. Usually around 72 degrees so I may need to keep looking? -sigh- When I have more space and money for a pretty and efficient corner tank, he'll be set but for now I just don't have the resources. I'm lucky he's so happy in his bowl right now. I know he'll love the new vase I have picked out for him I just need to find a good way to hide a heater. =)

Last edited by dramaqueen; 05-19-2010 at 10:28 PM.
Beethoven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 02:24 PM   #22 
beta novice

thats good when you can get him a bigger tank
beta novice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 02:30 PM   #23 
Beethoven

um...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beethoven View Post
Thank you all SO much!! I really appreciate all your help and Beethoven was very pleased to know that you all think he's beautiful! He's already full of himself not his ego is bigger than his bowl! =)

Now**
Was it really a big deal that I corrected it in another post?
Sorry! =)
Old 05-20-2010, 03:28 PM   #24 
beta novice

i dont think so
beta novice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 05:08 PM   #25 
Beethoven

Like, as I've looked through the posts the past few days, I've noticed some people getting kinda griped at for posting too many posts or one word posts or correcting something in a new post rather than editing the old one. I was just curious as to why that is especially now that someone corrected me. I dunno, it's whatever.
Old 05-20-2010, 10:58 PM   #26 
dramaqueen
Banned

Instead of posting several posts in a row all within a few minutes of each other, we have an edit button which you can use to make changes to your posts. So if you post a comment then think of something else a few minutes later to add, you have 15 -20 minutes to use the edit button to add or delete something instead of putting it in a new post.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote