Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-08-2014, 10:20 PM   #11 
BlueLacee

Location: Colorado Rockies, the Land of Skiing, Festivals, and Incredibly Rich
shoot, I wish I could go for the sale but I have to work all that weekend, AND I missed the $1 for a gal sale. any other ones coming up that I should know about?
BlueLacee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 07:39 PM   #12 
Weaver

Also, apparently Petsmart is running a promotion under the same name as well plus a contest. Take a picture of your tank, and send it to them through Instagram or Twitter and you'll be entered for a chance to win a $400 shopping thing.

It's a shame my Petco is terrible with plants otherwise I'd go buy some during the sale... but oh, if it's meds and Prime, hmm. Maybe I should drop by on Feb 22nd then.
Weaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 08:16 PM   #13 
sandybottom
Reference Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueLacee View Post
shoot, I wish I could go for the sale but I have to work all that weekend, AND I missed the $1 for a gal sale. any other ones coming up that I should know about?
they do the $1/gallon sale 3-4 times a year.will keep you posted.if you are a card member and sign up to their website they have sales all of the time on their online stuff.they will email you non-stop. they also snail mail you coupons.
sandybottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 05:14 AM   #14 
Waking Buddha

Petsmart has a sale all month, every fish is on sale. I wish I had a petco near me to take advantage of the dollar per gallon sale.
Waking Buddha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 10:10 PM   #15 
Valentino14

I just got a job there and start in a week. If anyone is wondering about sales, friend me and i'll keep you posted!
Valentino14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 12:30 AM   #16 
kman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weaver View Post
Also, apparently Petsmart is running a promotion under the same name as well plus a contest. Take a picture of your tank, and send it to them through Instagram or Twitter and you'll be entered for a chance to win a $400 shopping thing.

It's a shame my Petco is terrible with plants otherwise I'd go buy some during the sale... but oh, if it's meds and Prime, hmm. Maybe I should drop by on Feb 22nd then.
It's rare to find a PetCo that's good with plants, but the packaged plants (name brand stuff like Top Fin) are fine. I know I'll be snapping up a bunch!
kman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 06:51 AM   #17 
Exquisite

Ugh, this will make me buy more fish!
Exquisite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 06:27 PM   #18 
Alyssum

Good to know. I might just get my cories from there instead, since Petsmart has not had any albino cories in stock for a month. They were having a sale on them for a $1, but there is some issue with the breeder, so that deal will go to waste. The deal would end on March 2nd I believe, and I have a hard time believing they will have bred more cories by then.
Alyssum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 07:35 PM   #19 
sandybottom
Reference Team

i hope the petco sale includes tube plants.i have seen nothing that says it does not.
Old 02-22-2014, 11:05 AM   #20 
sandybottom
Reference Team

just got back from the sale. tube plants are included.there was not much for stock at the mankato petco.this has to do with shipping in the nasty weather we have been having.they only had about 1/2 of the plant tank stocked and about 20 bettas there.i picked up a moss ball,1 pennywort, 3 anubias from the tank and 5 tube anubias.and it looks like i got a couple of bolbitis leaves that were thrown in the mix.hope no one else in mankato wanted any anubias. i bought all but 2 plants,and they did not look that great.i was there when the store opened at 9am.the lady behind me wanted my moss ball,as it was the only one in the store and some anubias and was complaining that i got all of the nice ones.the sales guy explained that i was there first,but this only made her even angrier.then she said that there had to be a limit,so everyone would get some.kinda felt bad for her,but not bad enough to part with the plants i had been waiting all month for.