Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-26-2010, 06:03 PM   #11 
ashitaka6

Or I could take care of her ^.^. Until you could move in then we could bred her with him ^.^.
ashitaka6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 08:02 PM   #12 
CodeRed

HE'S GORGEOUS X3 I WANT xDD Your Dad's camera, too. xD

By the way... I might start cosplaying this summer xD I FINALLY found a friend to do it with :DD I'm scared XD
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 08:03 PM   #13 
CodeRed

Also... how many dragons do you have now?! xD
Old 05-26-2010, 08:05 PM   #14 
ashitaka6

@ CodeRed OMG YOUR A COSPLAYER WOOT!!!

Wanna see some killer pictures of DF and I cosplaying codered? Here's my DA XD. I run an anime club where we all meetup in seattle ^.^.

http://a****aka6.deviantart.com/gallery/
http://a****aka6.deviantart.com/gallery/#Club-Related
http://a****aka6.deviantart.com/gall...lays-and-Props

Oh yeah and I finally own my very first dragon as well XD. Delta Red Dragon ^.^.
Old 05-26-2010, 11:11 PM   #15 
DragonFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by a****aka6 View Post
Or I could take care of her ^.^. Until you could move in then we could bred her with him ^.^.
Hmm.....Maybe....If I find a good female on AB then I might have you get her....xDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
HE'S GORGEOUS X3 I WANT xDD Your Dad's camera, too. xD

By the way... I might start cosplaying this summer xD I FINALLY found a friend to do it with :DD I'm scared XD

Also... how many dragons do you have now?! xD
Lol!! xDD Haha, yeah, I LOVE my dads camera. <33

Oh, epic!! What cosplays are you planning? :)
Haha, yeah, I was scared at first too....but trust me, once you get into a con and start talking to people, the nervousness goes away and you'll find yourself HOOKED on cosplaying and conventions for LIFE xD It really is THAT much fun!

Ahh, dang, I think I have.....four now? xDDD
What can I say? I love dragons ;)
DragonFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 03:38 PM   #16 
CodeRed

No idea, yet xD My friend who is (quite literally forcing me) cosplaying with me has a mom who's really into costume making... made her an amazing kimono one time (: I guess it all depends on what looks best, and who's the funnest xD

STOP YOU DRAGON FIEND! I saw four dragons at the local ma and pa store yesterday :D One white/cream dragon w/ white scales, one black dragon w/ silver scales, and two brother reds w/ white scale dragons. All so handsome... I almost came home with the black one (:
Old 05-27-2010, 03:46 PM   #17 
ashitaka6

@ CodeRed - OMG you should have taken pictures with your phone! ^.^. I would have loved to see them!
Old 05-29-2010, 01:32 PM   #18 
DragonFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
No idea, yet xD My friend who is (quite literally forcing me) cosplaying with me has a mom who's really into costume making... made her an amazing kimono one time (: I guess it all depends on what looks best, and who's the funnest xD

STOP YOU DRAGON FIEND! I saw four dragons at the local ma and pa store yesterday :D One white/cream dragon w/ white scales, one black dragon w/ silver scales, and two brother reds w/ white scale dragons. All so handsome... I almost came home with the black one (:
Omg, lucky!! I'd KILL to know someone who could make costumes!! There are soooooo many cosplays I want to do! D: And after I get my Sasuke together I don't know how long before I have enough for anther one.....but if I knew someone who could sew and make costumes, I'd have a closet dedicated to cosplay! xD
Lol, I say go with your all time fav character ;) xD
I also personally like the serious ones...that way when you act all crazy its out of character, and totally hilarious xD

Muhahahahaha!! >D I will never stop until I conquer Dragon-betta kind....and rule the world with all my dragon bettas in little Akatsuki cloaks!! >DD
D: Ahh, you shoulda SO taken that black one....Lol, I wouldn't have been able to resist!! xD
DragonFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 04:46 PM   #19 
ashitaka6

So true DF! XD! It's awesome acting Out of character XD!
Old 05-29-2010, 08:50 PM   #20 
CodeRed

Well... I DID make some money today, so if he's still there on Tuesday, maybe I'll get him (: I didn't want to get him before because I had no tank, decorations, space, ect. ect. I do now, so it'll be easier on him AND me. (: It and the town will be closed tomorrow and Monday, so it'll have to wait until Tuesday. A little "made-it-through-Freshman-year" present to myself! x3 If he's not there, there was a pretty little tangerine boy there, too, who stole my heart as well. He was more expensive, though, so I didn't want to get him then... I hate spending money Dx

And my all-time favorite character is Luffy, but I'd be bad to cosplaying him xD I'm just not crazy enough. We'll have to see who strikes my fancy xDD It all depends.... x3

OMG. I'd be Hei from Darker than Black. MY MIND HAS BEEN MADE.

Last edited by CodeRed; 05-29-2010 at 08:59 PM. Reason: My mind exploded D: