Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-27-2010, 02:26 PM   #1 
windfire

Wink pics of Vulcans habitat

So heres Vulcans new home, he previously lived in my community tank but i got a bee up my bonnet the other day and decided to swop him out with my guppies. so caught the gups, not easy, and redesigned the tank with him and the khulis in mind. he's been in this tank for about 2 weeks and he loves it. he shares it with 2 khuli loaches and a couple of newly arrived cherry shrimp. there are numerous caves both ones for him to explore and ones small enough to provide hiding spots for the cherries and khulis. the watersprites grow almost to the water surface and they provide one of Vulcans favourite resting spots and his usual sleeping spot. the rest of the planting includes amazon swords in the back right corner, java fern on the wood at the back, anubias nana in the front right and hair grass in the foreground. iv just finished fixing java moss to some of the larger rocks and im looking forward to that growing in as for now all i see is the white mesh i used to tie it on lol. it should take about 3 weeks for it to start growing in decently.

so whats the verdict?
Attached Images

windfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 03:22 PM   #2 
darkangel216

Looks good to me! :)
darkangel216 is offline   Reply With Quote