Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-09-2014, 03:13 AM   #1 
peachii

Plant trim package

Time to do a little trim on my tanks.

I have 2 packages available -

Small flat rate box 25.00 shipped, filled with plants and floaters. Everyone who has gotten this package from me has been very happy. Have had no issues due to weather either. Last cold snap all plants arrived happy and healthy. Payment through paypal and plants will ship out Monday morning so long as payment is received.

Plants could include-
Floaters - salvinia, frogbit, dwarf water lettuce, greater duckweed, duckweed
Dwarf Sag
Rotala
Ludwiga
Green hygro
Sword plantlet
Starter portion of java moss/other mixed mosses
Myrio
crypt plantlet
brazillian pennywort
Anacharis

Plants are grown submerged without Co2, so you should see no melting from transition. Most all my plants are very fast growers. I do have snails, eggs are likely. Please dip if you do not want snails (pink, blue, brown ramshorns, pond and bladder snails, MTS) As far as I can tell all plants are algae free, some older leaves may have some light green spot algae but that's not to common in my tanks.

If someone wanted ALL the plants in one package I could do 42.00 shipped for all of it and include some (5 or so) pink (cotton candy pink, beautiful) ramshorns OR 1 assassin snail. Cannot include snails in the small package they simply won't fit in the box.

No DOA but if any issues arise we will take care of it appropriately after the plants have time to grow out.

Plants come from these tanks -
Attached Images

peachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 07:09 PM   #2 
peachii

Sill have plants available, will be mailed out on Saturday morning for Monday delivery (more than likely). PM if interested. :) Great starter package with lots of species in the priority box.
Old 02-12-2014, 09:48 PM   #3 
ynahanson

I love your tanks.
ynahanson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 03:45 AM   #4 
peachii

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynahanson View Post
I love your tanks.
Thank you! They bring me great joy to take care of.

--------

Plant packages will mail out on Tuesday morning, I didn't realize it was President's day on Monday plus calling for 5 inches of snow this morning so our tiny post office which opens for 2 hours on Saturday mornings won't be open (lol).

Still have one small package available.
Old 02-18-2014, 08:45 AM   #5 
peachii

Finally remembered to take pictures of the 25.00 plant package when i put it together this morning. The plants always vary but about this amount fits into the small flat rate priority box safely without being squished.
Attached Images

Old 02-21-2014, 08:32 AM   #6 
peachii

As of today, I am just going to say this thread is permanently open. PM for availablity, if I have none at that exact time then within 2 weeks I will have a package available and you can reserve it. Plants are shipped on Saturday or Monday mornings keeping in mind I may delay if the weather is expected to be bad.

Keep in mind each package will be custom to the trim and is different each time but always about the same amount of plants - 16-20ish species or so. Grown without Co2 and all plants are healthy and mostly algae free. If I said absolutely no algae, I'd be lying because everyone has a tiny bit of algae here and there.

Thank you for looking. PM me, you know you want some new, beautiful Live plants for your precious betta.
Old 03-09-2014, 09:08 AM   #7 
peachii

Will be 2 to 3 weeks before I have another package available. PM to reserve them or I will post after this lastest trim when they are ready to be trimmed again.

Thanks!
Old 03-09-2014, 04:41 PM   #8 
PetMania

Subscribed :) I'll be needing some plants for my 10g again. Need to wait until I get some more money.

Anyone who is interested, I have gotten one of these packages and they are AMAZING! I have had zero problems with these plants. Good job!
PetMania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 07:35 PM   #9 
SorcerersApprentice

Bump for a great plant package. I got the larger package to set up a 20-gallon and have enough plants left over to rescape some of my smaller tanks.

Such a great deal for such a wide variety of awesome plants! You definitely can't go wrong with Peachii's plants :)
SorcerersApprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 10:02 PM   #10 
Blue Fish

Your tanks are so beautiful! :)
Blue Fish is offline   Reply With Quote