Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-02-2010, 11:18 PM   #11 
CodeRed

I'd think all love counts. Either way, it's better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all.
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 12:36 AM   #12 
JB5

Definatly agree. Sucks to loose it but I couldn't imagine never having it.
JB5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 12:48 AM   #13 
FireKidomaru

Agree.... the pain may be horrible but that pain makes you think of all the happy moments you had with that person or pet.... its sad but happy at the same time
FireKidomaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 08:22 AM   #14 
BeautifulBettaFish

i was talking about romantic love...i had always thought it was true too,untill i met this one guy who i fell so hard for & then it ended ,and it Still hurts & that was a lifetime ago ...so im not so sure if its better to have loved in this one case for me,the pain is just too great...never affected me that much before...but this one was different...a once in a lifetime....
BeautifulBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 10:52 AM   #15 
BettaxFishxCrazy

Awww that's sad. :( I've been hurt a lot, but than I found a wonderful guy who I've been with for almost 2 years (will be 2 years in August) and if we broke up, I wouldn't regret anything. A couple years ago I would've said I disagreed, but loving someone is so amazing because for once you don't think about yourself; you care about another person so much. Sorry, I'm getting gushy.haha But I used to think that I'd never love anyone, couldn't love anyone and boy was I wrong! :P
BettaxFishxCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 01:32 PM   #16 
ThePearlFish

I don't know if this makes me really a bad person, or not (lol) or what this says about my relationship but in a way I agree and I disagree. I often love so much and so thoroughly that I have felt like I have suffered huge losses even in my current relationship (which has been my only one btw) I really felt like I loved this boy when I was 13 but he didn't know me, when he died I was devastated. I refuse to believe anyone who says it was just a 13 yr old's crush, because I felt very similarly to how I feel about my current BF. anyhow, ya I say agree, cus my heart is just automatically programmed to love people, regardless of who they are (unless it was a criminal of course) and disagree, cus to me the love and heartbreak is too much and over the top. IF my BF and I broke up (I hope not! I'd never regret our relationship) I'd not attempt a relationship again.

I sound very negative yikes! sorry LOL I am more of a pessimist anyhow, even though I am trying to change :P

Last edited by ThePearlFish; 06-03-2010 at 01:34 PM.
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 01:36 PM   #17 
heartagramette

Surprise....I also agee. lol. experianced it in a romanticly in two different situations...i loved loving and i wouldnt trade that feeling for the world. even though losing one of them sucked ass and felt like my chest was being ripped open on and off for about two years..i got over it, evntualy. i was so in love as u are and felt like it was perfect one of a kind only happens in movies type thing. then it was all gone didnt know what to do hated tht i evn fell for him. now though im glad i did bc i got to have the amazing experiance and now i would nevr wana take bak that time in my life, made me a stronger smarter person. :)

Last edited by heartagramette; 06-03-2010 at 01:43 PM.
heartagramette is offline   Reply With Quote