Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-02-2010, 10:26 PM   #1 
Allenbetta

BettaBetta-a PC game on simulated Betta tank

I have metioned this game on other thread,but in case some of you missed it,here you are:

I know a PC game has perfectly nice for our very own Betta addicts:http://www.digifish.us/bettabetta/bb_infor.htm :BettaBetta

I got both English and boxed Chinese version. It has been developed quite time. The Win98 would run it no problem as I recalled. Due to its minimum ram memory required,you would be able to run in on the screen while doing something else,ergo:wilfing,tasking or typing your home work. Quite like a real Betta tank abutted.

And it got much more than swim in the tank,you would make it stronger by fighting with visual competitor or imported from your friend raised(whom has the same game installed). Or training with kickboxing,picking the diamond game............

It has so much fun,try it on your own. Have any question on this game,I would love to answer you as I know.

Last edited by Allenbetta; 06-02-2010 at 10:31 PM.
Allenbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 10:44 PM   #2 
1fish2fish

Normally I would think this was really cool but since it seems to advocate fish fighting its not something I will take part in. Even though the fighting is virtual it could lead someone to believe that real life fighting is ok.
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 11:25 PM   #3 
Allenbetta

Its part of feature,not on "abetment" whatsoever. You may not play that part but has it swimming on the screen as you like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fish2fish View Post
Even though the fighting is virtual it could lead someone to believe that real life fighting is ok.

This is way beyond reality saying this as Betta lovers. We all mature enough to recognize what it is wrong and right presuming that seeing Betta biting at each other is heartbreaking and intolerant.

Last edited by Allenbetta; 06-02-2010 at 11:35 PM.
Allenbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 10:32 AM   #4 
Betta Slave

But people who do not know anything about bettas who see this game might think it is okay. Just saying.
Otherwise, cool game :)
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 11:13 AM   #5 
bloo97

I may download the trial but I won't take part in the fighting section of the game. (:
bloo97 is offline   Reply With Quote