Old 06-17-2010, 05:53 PM   #11 
mfskarphedin

Ask him for the wild one for free, IMO.
mfskarphedin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 05:53 PM   #12 
Betta Slave

Lol, not nearly as harsh.
I know how you feel, trust me o.o'
Yeah, ask him for the wild one for free!
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 06:33 PM   #13 
Terranariko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betta Slave View Post
Lol, not nearly as harsh.
I know how you feel, trust me o.o'
Yeah, ask him for the wild one for free!
You really think he'd give it to me for free? D= I don't haggle people like that...

I don't even think I'd have the nerve to ask him that...
Terranariko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 06:39 PM   #14 
Alexanderismylife

I wouldn't have the nerve either lol! I would probably end up paying for a almost dead betta and then spending another $100 for the meds...I'm a little late but I would personally get the sick one...but that's just me! :] Just make sure your happy with whatever choice you pick cause It's YOUR betta lol!
Alexanderismylife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 06:52 PM   #15 
Terranariko

Guys just nevermind...my father is a jerk...he offered to buy the tank and new betta...he even promised he'd get it...what happens?

He gives me little little tank that isn't good at all! then when I told him it was way to small for it I even told him before he got it how big it needed to be, and I even told him for a few dollars more he could get a better one that's 2.5 gallons, he said thats it or noting...

So basicly no new betta for me...after waiting this long...I get crushed like crazy...I stood there when he said he got one...I was happy at first untill I saw the tank...they said it would be "cute" when it's all set up...yeah real cute a over stocked tiny tank with little to no room for the betta fish, or a proper heater! and just to torture the fish even more.

To better discribe it he gave me one of those tiny little cheap "betta" kits, that are most likely less then 1 gallon.

and when I said it wasn't good enough they looked at me like it was my fault...I never even asked for it, he offered to get it and stuff! He even promised and then he does this! only two days from getting the fish and one day from getting the tank!

I'm sorry guys...I just feel so crushed...
Old 06-17-2010, 07:03 PM   #16 
Alexanderismylife

Oh I'm so sorry :[ I wish I could ship you my old 5 gallon ...too bad it doesnt have a filter or heater....:[ I'm not even useing it...*Sigh* My parents are sometimes like that too! Agh my mom is just fine and understands my betta love but my dad on the other hand wonders why I spend all my money on "Those cheap little fish" *Sigh* Sometimes parents just don't get it!!! My friend got one of those betta kits...Her betta fish jumped out the next day...:[
Old 06-17-2010, 07:06 PM   #17 
Terranariko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexanderismylife View Post
Oh I'm so sorry :[ I wish I could ship you my old 5 gallon :[ I'm not even useing it...*Sigh* My parents are sometimes like that too! Agh my mom is just fine and understands my betta love but my dad on the other hand wonders why I spend all my money on "Those cheap little fish" *Sigh* Sometimes parents just don't get it!!! My friend got one of those betta kits...Here betta fish jumped out the next day...:[
Oh get this, he wants to "try and talk about getting a better one" but he said he can't spend over 20 dollars on a fish...=/ yeah likes he's gonna get a right tank, plants, gravel, heater,hide, AND the fish for 20 dollars...I already know I'm just gonna get crushed again...or made to wait another freaking month just to get crushed AGAIN!
Old 06-17-2010, 07:10 PM   #18 
Alexanderismylife

Agh!!! Now I really wish I could send you the tank!! :[ I only wish I had everything for it! A heater alone here is $20....(Sigh) I hope a miracle happens and your dad decides to spend more money so you can get your betta :] He would have such a great home! It makes me so mad when people promise something and then take it away.....I sure hope something good happens out of this!!
Old 06-17-2010, 07:14 PM   #19 
Terranariko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexanderismylife View Post
Agh!!! Now I really wish I could send you the tank!! :[ I only wish I had everything for it! A heater alone here is $20....(Sigh) I hope a miracle happens and your dad decides to spend more money so you can get your betta :] He would have such a great home! It makes me so mad when people promise something and then take it away.....I sure hope something good happens out of this!!
I don't think anything good will happen...not after that...D=
Old 06-17-2010, 07:35 PM   #20 
Alexanderismylife

(Sigh) Maybe you could save up some money to get the proper tank? AGH!!! My mom has always been a fishy person...Well not really but she still understands and gets me all the Essiential stuff...I went on walmarts website and I found a 5 gallon for $29.97 all the small tanks were more expensive weird...any ways Its called tetra aquaruim starter kit 5 gallons! It comes with
Glass tank
Hood with light
Powerfilter
Starter samples of food
Instructions on water care
So you would need gravel...a heater and decorations!! Do you think your dad would buy that? I hope this helped....