So, I recently divided my 20g long tank and used a waterproof silicone I bought from the store. I thought the kind I was using was ok for the tank since it didn't say anything about not being safe for aquariums like some of the others did. Well I came home from class and found Mercury and Atlas dead. :(
I went online and researched further and found that the kind I used has a chemical in it that leaks and poisons the tank. So since it's everywhere in the tank, what's the best way to clean the tank, decorations, sponge filter and gravel? I don't want to have more fish die because of a stupid mistake I made.