Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-02-2010, 07:57 PM   #11 
Terranariko

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallywestisthebest333 View Post
Wow! =D NICE plants!!! Wish I could find some cool ones like that! =P Good luck getting your next fish! Hey! maybee you could ask your petplus 3 if they could try getting their bettas from a breeder with more specialized bettas and have an event for it or something? or if they could just order a couple for you and a few others that you could get to special order with you? =]

Probably wont work but a thought. =]
I only have one tank avalible...if I tryed to order more then one I'd be stuck very badly... ._.

Also I don't think they do that...I can check later on when I plan on getting the fish but again like I said, they most likely don't do it and, they most likely will stare at me like I'm crazy for special ordering a betta...cause I'm sure that doesn't happen to often. ._.
Terranariko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 08:01 PM   #12 
TheJadeBetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terranariko View Post
I got the hide and plants from my walmart...and before you freak, No my walmart does not sell fish, only fish suplies, they use to (mind you it was the cleanest walmart fish keeping place I've seen, no dead fish and clear and clean tanks, bettas where still treated a little badly though...but they stopped.) but they stopped because no one really buys that much fish around here.

Anyway the rocks I got from a dollar store, they work fine.
Really? I only got the human skull and alligator skull ones. Wish I could find the T-Rex one. One of the Wal-marts near me is or was the same way. The other two are awful. But one has an older man who takes care of them. But on his days off they turn awful.
TheJadeBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 08:18 PM   #13 
Terranariko

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJadeBetta View Post
Really? I only got the human skull and alligator skull ones. Wish I could find the T-Rex one. One of the Wal-marts near me is or was the same way. The other two are awful. But one has an older man who takes care of them. But on his days off they turn awful.
DAW lucky you got alligator skulls...D= I wanted one of those...but the t-rex is all I could find that I liked.
Terranariko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 12:33 AM   #14 
FireKidomaru

thats really cool! i saw the human skull and the alligator skull at the walmart by me.. they dont sell fish which is good and bad... good cause the bettas dont die because of bad care and bad because i hear walmarts are prone to get in dragon bettas (i REALLY want a dragon betta)
FireKidomaru is offline   Reply With Quote