Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Memorials
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-25-2014, 12:30 PM   #1 
Bettaginer

I owe it to Big-C

I didn't even have a photo of her yet... she was the newest addition to my sorority, I got her later than the others, and named her big-C because she looked like a larger version of my runt Citrus.

I had hoped her being larger than the other girls would give her an advantage breaking into the sorority and for a few weeks that seemed to be the case. She wasn't aggressive by any means but she seemed able to hold her own when others flared.

I discovered her stuck beneath a tank ornament, her fins destroyed and her belly gutted - I can only assume the others didn't appreciate her moving in and ganged up on her. :( I regret introducing her to the tank now, it was unfair to cut her life so short when I had hoped I was saving it.

--- to Big-C
Bettaginer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 12:49 PM   #2 
Rosebud975

Awwwww, that's such a shame, I'm really sorry about big-C, sororities can be stressful and some unfortunately do get ganged up upon. You mustn't feel bad, if you got her at a pet shop chances are she wouldn't have survived for long at the shop. You gave her a nice life and I'm sure she appreciates that :)
Rosebud975 is offline   Reply With Quote