Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-24-2014, 09:44 PM   #1 
nyrothebettalover

Talking silly behavior

Hey guys how ya doing? I am posting today to tell people how much of a dork my betta is and his silly behavior is making me laugh. I usually buy cheap fish like feeder guppies or crustations. Anyhow my betta usually likes to swim in front of the filter and follow me where I walk. He also swims up to the two shrimp and just sit there for ten minutes staring at them in a funny way. He never attacks other fish just schools with them and When I put the canister next to the tank he bonks his torso into the glass to let me know its feeding time. until next time round guys PS- Id like to thank people who comment like Hallyx and neptunes mom They have contributed the most along with bloggers too many to list
nyrothebettalover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 10:04 PM   #2 
sainthogan

My male has Chronic Swim Bladder Disease (possibly a genetic fault) and can't swim well, but when he's hungry, he lets me know by sitting on his double Betta hammock (2 hammocks put together) underneath his feeding area. If he sees me, he wiggles his tail furiously while sitting on his hammock and stares at me. Then as I get closer, he starts "bouncing" on his hammock, so that his nose pokes out of the water. It's quite humorous.
sainthogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 10:08 PM   #3 
Neecy

I love all the silliness!!
Neecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 01:24 AM   #4 
Setangha

Quote:
Originally Posted by sainthogan View Post
My male has Chronic Swim Bladder Disease (possibly a genetic fault) and can't swim well, but when he's hungry, he lets me know by sitting on his double Betta hammock (2 hammocks put together) underneath his feeding area. If he sees me, he wiggles his tail furiously while sitting on his hammock and stares at me. Then as I get closer, he starts "bouncing" on his hammock, so that his nose pokes out of the water. It's quite humorous.
Hah! That's adorable.
Setangha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 09:43 PM   #5 
nyrothebettalover

thanks guys and also last year betta fix came out with a conditioner and also I have been raising betta all my life. Since 1982 to be exact. I was upset because a man told me directly on my INBOX that I was stupid and rude. I am not a beginner and I am very upset about what he said
nyrothebettalover is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
betta, fish, silly