Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-10-2010, 08:22 PM   #1 
FireKidomaru

Arrow ok i need a little help

so today we have been having random power outages.... the longest the power went off was half an hour the shortest was 45 sec. I am a technalogically conected teenager and cant last an hour without the computer/tv.... i need some suggestions to keep me busy when it goes out again... please help
FireKidomaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 08:37 PM   #2 
Maryrox247

Do you have any handheld games? Like the gameboy,ds,dsi, ect? They are great for keeping you busy as long as they have a good charge on them. As do cell phones,walkmans,ipods,mp3's, and musical instruments. Do you play an instrument? Then play it if you enjoy it. By the way the nintendo dsi can access the internet!!! And so can some phones. You could play with some friends or stare at your fish like i do.(LOL i watch them like they are tv) Another great suggestion (though i woulndn't exactly call it fun) is cleaning your room and doing any chores. It is not fun but it is a constructive way to pass the time when the enjoyments of electricity are not available to you and it keeps your parents of you back for a while. I hope this helps!
Maryrox247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 08:42 PM   #3 
FireKidomaru

acually that kinda does... i got a coupon in the mail from Petco for 10% off of any freshwater fish! my mom wont let me get another fish... but if i do the extra chores she MIGHT let me... maybe..... i hope
Old 07-10-2010, 09:58 PM   #4 
Alexanderismylife

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireKidomaru View Post
acually that kinda does... i got a coupon in the mail from Petco for 10% off of any freshwater fish! my mom wont let me get another fish... but if i do the extra chores she MIGHT let me... maybe..... i hope
Hopefully it will :] That's how I finally got another horse xD
Alexanderismylife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 10:12 PM   #5 
FireKidomaru

thanks idk y she wont let me get another one... i was really close to getting a really pretty mustard gas VT (she liked him alot) but then her senses kicked in and she was like "No more fish"