Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-14-2010, 11:17 PM   #1 
1fish2fish

I think Phoebe is blind

Something weird is going on with her that's for sure.

Tonight I was feeding everyone thawed glass worms and when I put the eye dropper in Phoebe's section she just completely ignored it. Well I watched her and she kept bumping into the divider and the front of the tank like she was feeling where she was going.

I put like 10 worms in her tank just trying to get her to eat. She finally ate one but only because I had the eye dropper literally right in front of her mouth.

If she is blind I might have to re-home her. I put my sorority together because I needed to have less tanks and I'm planning on taking down the divided tank she's in. I might be able to convince my roommate to let me set up a little tank for her in the kitchen.

I'm going to keep an eye on her for the next couple of days. I've never really noticed it before but now that I think about it she does tend to miss her food frequently.. usually she finds it though. I'm a little worried something might be wrong physically :(
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 11:23 PM   #2 
dramaqueen
Banned

Awww, poor thing!!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote