milk+ smaller ct cambodian 1 7.69%
dt plakit multi+red 2 15.38%
dt plakit multi+vt cambodian 2 15.38%
dt plakit multi+bigger ct cambodian 1 7.69%
dt plakit multi+smaller ct cambodian 5 38.46%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-15-2014, 11:09 PM   #21 
kevonnn

I don't want to come off as rude or anything, but you are being very indecisive. lilnaugrim is trying his (or is it her?) best, but you keep making opposing decisions. With that said, answer the following.

What is your favorite tail type? HM, DT, VT, CT, Delta
What is your second favorite tail type?
What exact color do you like the most? assuming Cambodian

You need to start with a firm opinion/interest, otherwise the help given may not apply.
kevonnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 06:59 AM   #22 
plakitlover525

i have told my color and tail type on the second page
just so u will know what I want I said a Cambodian doubletail crowntail
plakitlover525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 07:05 AM   #23 
plakitlover525

i have some bad news milk died last night. the filter came up and he got under it, and it sucked his inners out through his gill
Old 03-17-2014, 07:40 AM   #24 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevonnn View Post
...lilnaugrim is trying his (or is it her?) best...
Her

Quote:
Originally Posted by plakitlover525 View Post
i have some bad news milk died last night. the filter came up and he got under it, and it sucked his inners out through his gill
That is....almost unbelievable. What kind of filter did you have in his tank?? The filter wouldn't have, or shouldn't have killed him, he would have already have to have been dead for him to get stuck on the filter OR already very sick fish. Healthy fish don't get stuck on the filter unless it's like a teeny fish with an extremely large filter but Bettas do not normally get stuck unless A) they are dead already or B) they are sick.

I don't mean to berate you but it sounds like there may have been some issues either with him before or the tank care. I don't believe in spawning unhealthy fish and especially in unhealthy conditions. If you do still want to spawn make sure you have very healthy fish to take all the stress and energy of spawning and to ensure that your fry will be healthy as well otherwise you could end up either killing your fry or they could come out sick/deformed which you don't want obviously!
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 06:03 PM   #25 
plakitlover525

I am doing my best to keep my Cambodian Dt healthy and at the moment the male and female are doing well
Old 04-05-2014, 08:19 PM   #26 
amphirion

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnaugrim View Post
Her

That is....almost unbelievable. What kind of filter did you have in his tank?? The filter wouldn't have, or shouldn't have killed him, he would have already have to have been dead for him to get stuck on the filter OR already very sick fish. Healthy fish don't get stuck on the filter unless it's like a teeny fish with an extremely large filter but Bettas do not normally get stuck unless A) they are dead already or B) they are sick.

I don't mean to berate you but it sounds like there may have been some issues either with him before or the tank care. I don't believe in spawning unhealthy fish and especially in unhealthy conditions. If you do still want to spawn make sure you have very healthy fish to take all the stress and energy of spawning and to ensure that your fry will be healthy as well otherwise you could end up either killing your fry or they could come out sick/deformed which you don't want obviously!
It does happen. It happened to one of my favorite girls too. It wasn't death by filter, but death by siphon. The pressure caused the spine to snap near the head and she was gutted while the rest of her body followed the tube.
amphirion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 08:45 AM   #27 
plakitlover525

hey I've put the betta in the breeding tank and its been about 2 days and my male isn't blowing a bubble nest any answers because my female is full of eggs.