Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-16-2010, 12:14 AM   #21 
maxima423

o wow im sorry, i thought i read fish meal as the first ingredient, i already ordered atisons =]

i also saw

KENS PREMIUM SOFT&MOIST WITH KRILL 1.5 MM PELLET:
THE SOFT & MOIST FOOD HAS PROVEN TO BE A SUPERIOR CONDITIONING PRODUCT FOR YOUR FISH. THE HIGH LEVELS OF LIPIDS AND AMINO ACIDS COMBINE WITH THE FULL COMPLIMENT OF VITAMINS AND MINERALS. THIS ALLOWS FISH TO PREPARE THEIR SYSTEM FOR THE RIGORS OF THE BREEDING PROCESS. IN DOING SUCH, IT SEEMS TO TRIGGER THE BREEDING INSTINCT IN MANY FISH! THIS IS A SINKING PELLET THAT YOUR FISH WILL LOVE. THIS IS A 1.5 MM SINKING PELLET.
MAIN INGREDIENTS: FISH MEAL, KRIL MEAL, FISH OIL, WHEAT, BLOOD MEAL
VITAMINS & MINERALS: VITAMIN A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D3, E, D3, FOLIC ACID, NIACIN, RIBOFLAVIN AND OTHER VITAMINS AND MINERALS.
GUARANTEED ANALYSIS: CRUDE PROTEIN 47.0% MIN., CRUDE FAT 15.5% MIN., CRUDE FIBER 2.0% MAX., MOISTURE 20.5% MAX., ASH 9.0% MAX.

KENS PREMIUM BRINE SHRIMP FLAKE:
WILL SUSTAIN GROWTH AND COLOR IN THOSE VERY SPECIAL FISH THAT ARE FINICKY EATERS AND NEED EXTRA ORDINARY FORMULATED FOODS. A REAL BRINE SHRIMP FLAKE MADE WITH BABY BRINE SHRIMP!
INGREDIENTS: FISH MEAL, BRINE SHRIMP,BREWERS DRIED YEAST, SOY FLOUR, WHEAT FLOUR, OAT FLOUR, CORN GLUTEN MEAL, DRIED PLANKTON, DRIED SPIRULINA ALGEA, LECITHIN,BRINE SHRIMP MEAL, VITAMIN SUPPLEMENTS A, D3, B12, BIOTIN, THIAMINE, (SOURCE OF VITAMIN B1), NATURAL COLORING, ASORBIC ACIC (SOURCE OF VITAMIN C).
GUARANTEED ANALYSIS: CRUDE PROTEIN 43.0% MIN., CRUDE FAT 9.0% MIN., CRUDE FIBER 2.4% MAX., MOISTURE 9.5% MAX. ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS, EXCEPT FOR SOME ARTIFICIAL COLORING. NO PRESERVATIVES.

KENS PREMIUM SUPER BRINE SHRIMP FLAKE:
THIS IS EXCELLENT FOR GROWTH DUE TO THE HIGH AMOUNTS OF CRUDE PROTEIN. EXCELLENT DIGESTABILITY AND HIGH AMOUNTS BRINE SHRIMP MAKE UP THIS HIGH GRADE FORMULA.
INGREDIENTS: FISH MEAL, SHRIMP MEAL, SOY FLOUR, SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE, FISH PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, BREWERS DRIED YEAST, CORN STARCH, SOY LECITHIN, DRIED BRINE SHRIMP, SODIUM ALGINATE, FISH OIL, MENADIONE DIMETHYIPYRIMIDINOL BISULFATE (SOURCE OF VITAMIN K), D1-ALPHA TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, INOSITOL, PARAMINO BENZOIC ACID, NIACIN, CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE, RIBOFLAVIN, BIOTIN, PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, VITAMIN A ACETATE, VITAMIN B12, VITAMIN D3 SUPPLEMENT, SQUIS MEAL, EMULSIFIER, CHOLINE CHLORIDE, MANGANESE PROTEINATE, ZINC PROTEINATE, COPPER PROTEINATE, CALCIUM IODATE, IRON PEOTEINATE, COBALT PROTEINATE, CALCIUM CARBONATE, SODIUM SELENITE, L-ASCORBYL-2POLYPHOSPHATE (SOURCE OF VITAMIN C).
GUARANTEED ANALYSIS: CRUDE PROTEIN 50.0% MIN., CRUDE FAT 12.0% MAX., CRUDE FIBER 3.0% MAX., MOISTURE 10.0% MAX. SOME ARTIFICIAL COLORING AND PRESERVATIVES.

well thats about it =]
maxima423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 12:34 AM   #22 
sjones

The changes were the main ingredient in Hikari is now wheat flour or some filler, not protein, like cheap petfood,
too bad..
I use the new life spectrum, it has garlic in it too, I like it lots ;) yum! (jk)
sjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 10:18 AM   #23 
Lion Mom

FWIW, I personally like the Omega One Betta Buffet Pellets over the Atison's.

And, NO, any that has "WHEAT" as the first ingredient doesn't cut it in my book.
Lion Mom is offline   Reply With Quote