Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Breeding Betta Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-03-2014, 07:06 PM   #21 
PoissonsMom

Either way... I think koi pattern is very pretty. I am so eager to see the outcome of both spawns! I'd luv 2 get my hands on a male & female from either of u (maybe even both, if my hubby lets me,lol)
PoissonsMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:12 PM   #22 
cathayvet

YES :) I love my Grumpy Fish. The female is recovering from bloat but should be ok to breed in a week or two. I will put you in my friends list. Maybe we can trade some fry. We can keep a family album..HAHA.. My male does not have the large flowing fins of other bettas but i love the colors and the shorter fins, well proportioned, make him a better swimmer.
cathayvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:19 PM   #23 
KodaBear

I know right... I love my ohm to death but he seems to strugle alot more swimming wise than my delta boys,plus I think there unique coloring a make up for what they have lacked in fin size lol
KodaBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:39 PM   #24 
PetMania

I know I definetly be into both spawns :) I've been looking for a unique breeding pair for awhile
PetMania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 10:16 PM   #25 
PoissonsMom

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathayvet View Post
YES :) I love my Grumpy Fish. The female is recovering from bloat but should be ok to breed in a week or two. I will put you in my friends list. Maybe we can trade some fry. We can keep a family album..HAHA.. My male does not have the large flowing fins of other bettas but i love the colors and the shorter fins, well proportioned, make him a better swimmer.
Definitely sounds like a plan!! I am a bit confused with my male "Black Copper" CT at moment tho... He's changing up on me pretty drastically, lol... I posted a new thread (Betta Chat) on his 'phase?' So hopefully someone can help me figure him out! I've added new pics 2 his album, and honestly, if I didn't know better, I would think he was a completely different fish!!

Last edited by PoissonsMom; 04-06-2014 at 10:18 PM.
PoissonsMom is offline   Reply With Quote