Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-20-2010, 05:38 AM   #1 
loppy656

Talking Warrior cats!!

Just randomly wondering how many other Warriors (yes the book by Erin Hunter) fans there is out there. What would your warrior name be, what would you look like, and what clan would you be in? Witch book is your fave?

Pleas post!
Name:  Warriors.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  12.5 KB
loppy656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 08:58 AM   #2 
Betta Slave

I used to be interested in Warrior Cats... then I kinda dropped it. I stopped reading roughly 3 or 4 years ago. I'm over the age-range for it now, I think. But I remember me and my friends made things up like that. I think these were mine-

-Lynxclaw (Or something of the sort)
- Grey/black Abysinnian (I don't know if that's possible, but...)
-The dark clan... Shadowclan, I think? Yeah.

I don't have a favorite book, I forgot most of them. XD
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 09:20 AM   #3 
xswornxoffxjello

Same, I used to read those a couple of years ago, but I haven't read one in ages. I don't think I made up a name or anything.
xswornxoffxjello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 12:16 PM   #4 
CodeRed

I stopped reading a couple of years ago, but I still roleplay with my friends a bit, though it's not so much warriors anymore... Still cat's with the name types, but different Clans and laws and such...

Let's see if I can scrounge up one of my better cats::

Phoenixsun- A small dark red and orange long-haired she-cat with dark yellow eyes. She is mute and has never spoken, not one word. She is cheerful, though, and makes her thoughts known without having to say a word. She dislikes it when others talk about her like she`s not there, and will often walk over to them if they dare to do this when she`s nearby. Her muteness is a sensitive topic, and she will walk away if it is brought up in a conversation. Other than this, she likes to eavesdrop, and she considers herself the best of the best when it comes down to being unheard. She loves Razorwind like a mother, though she knows she was once a loner. She resents the fact that someone abandoned her, though she has chosen to forget the past. (Kayla) {USED TO BE TRACE}

And I always liked RiverClan.... and maybe ShadowClan.

Favorite book has been The Darkest Hour. I could reread that one over and over again xD
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 12:24 PM   #5 
Dead Sunlight

I still read the Warrior cat series... I would he Hacklepad, young grey tom with blue eyes... He's a quiet and sensitive guy, always in the background, and constantly being bullied around.

He would he in River clan.

My fav book is.. idk, I LOV E ALL OF THEM!!!!!
Dead Sunlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 01:18 PM   #6 
frogipoi

My cat's name would be Spottedfoot and will be a light grey kitten with a spotted foot (front left paw). She would be in Windclan and the fastest of the kits. Her mom would be Swiftnose (made up) and her dad is SilverStorm (made up). Spottedfoot would be a show off but has only one friend, Birdtalon. They both hunt together and bring most of the rabbits home. Spottedfoot is happy most of the time by showing off, but always get tortured by Birdtalon's litter mates. So that is my cat.
I LOVE THE BOOKS! I have them all and I will buy the others when they are out!
(I am a warriors freak!)
frogipoi is offline   Reply With Quote