Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-22-2010, 01:13 PM   #1 
1fish2fish

Question about Blogs..

What are they exactly? Please excuse my ignorance but the internet is actually fairly new to me.. I'm technically stunted and didn't even get on Facebook until I was a freshman in college.

Also.. how do you make one? Is it like a website where you have to pay or can you do one for free?

I was thinking it might be fun to do a journal (which is my best guess at what a blog really is) about my fish and my breeding, etc. It'd be fun to do one about Bella too and stuff I find about dogs (articles, etc).

How does copyright come into play? Let's say if I wanted to discuss an article on Bettysplendens I would have to get her permission to link the article on the blog?

It seems very interesting yet I have no idea how it works LOL
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 02:15 PM   #2 
Welsh

A blog is basically an online journal, I found that out when I was in my 2nd year of college and only because I was studying ICT otherwise I would probs be asking the same question lol.

I think with copyright you would need to get the persons permission and depending on what you were using a link back to their site :)

This is a free blog link https://www.blogger.com/start

If you go to google and type blog in the search bar you can find more websites that have free blogs :)

Last edited by Welsh; 07-22-2010 at 02:19 PM.
Welsh is offline   Reply With Quote