Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-30-2010, 11:40 PM   #11 
wallywestisthebest333

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockstarbettas View Post
I'm new to the forums myself so welcome! Bettas quickly become like potato chips and you can never have just one! I know I have 29 now. It is nice to see someone who did some research before rushing out and getting one to keep in a WINE glass, yes i know someone who did that *sigh* He lies with me now but is suffering from dropsy-- poor guy.
I almost had a heart attack! XD When you said wine GLASS I thought wine BOTTLE. I couldn't figure out how the poor thing would get in or out of it! <=[

Glad you took the little guy! <=] I'm sure he'll get better soon! =]
wallywestisthebest333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 11:44 PM   #12 
rockstarbettas

LOL She actually tried the wine bottle but realized it was hard to get him in and out O.o. He sems somewhat better and is being treated in a one gallon hospital tank. He's a really pretty shade of green with a black hood-- i wish my camera worked
rockstarbettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 12:52 AM   #13 
bettalover2033

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPeanutbutter View Post
Well first off, allow me to introduce myself: My name is Ronnie (female) and I'm 21 years old from Pennsylvania. I'm new to this hobby and will be getting my new betta to keep me company next thrusday and I'm so excited. Can someone tell me how to pick out a betta, signs that it's healthy or unhealthy? Also, any additional information about betta care and stuff would be appreciated.
well before you do ANYTHING make sure you do RESEARCH!!! make your head hurt with all the research you do:) trust me you will find ALL the answers to all the questions that you want answers to.
bettalover2033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 02:16 PM   #14 
iPeanutbutter

I don't know about 29 bettas haha. My little 6 year old cousin has a blue betta (don't know which kind it is) that inspired me to get one. I never knew fish could be so full of personality, really. But I'm glad I found this site because you people really know your bettas.
iPeanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote