Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Art
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-01-2010, 12:05 PM   #1 
frogipoi

Cool The Thailand River

Gawain's Journal-Out of Home waters
The sun was peeking over the cliffs and hills to see the sparkling river. The river was flowing smoothly today. The specs of color dashed and turned. The specs are indeed bettas. The bright colors are red,orange,yellow,green and blue. Just like the rainbow after a stormy day.We have a brown body, which is awesome too. The males are the brightest so you can see them fight and swim all day. The tiny white fish are babies, or fry, that still have months till they look like their mom and dad. The bigger ones will most likely survive, while the tiny ones are the opposite. So pretty... Days have changed. Now the people are breeding us in small tanks. We are more aggressive. Our water is clear, and I love the brown tint in home waters. I was wild, but now I am in a cup and in water that is clean but not like home. I am stressed and possibly sick. These people are nice, they feed me and pet me. I loved home. Girls are laughing at me because I am not "colorful" but they look like guppies, not bettas. Can't anyone see I was in the Thai river? They probably don't know what it is, but when they are in heaven they will. People stare at me. I can make out what one is saying. "Man, he is awesome!" said a skater. " Not girly colors like those other boys" said another skater. "Let's get a 10 gallon tank and the other stuff he needs and buy him! Pick him up Josh" said the 1st skater. Josh got my cup and put me in a cart. He opened the lid and dropped a live plant in and a Indian Almond leaf. The brown tint! I am happy and can't wait for my new home. Their cart is filled with everything I need. 3 tanks, a 10 gallon, a 20 gallon and a 3 gallon. Yay! This is not home but I will love it anyways. They must be good, even though they are crazy looking XD. They leave the doors of freedom and in a car with me. Of course, my stuff comes too. Josh held me up and said "Robby, what are we going to name this guy?" Robby said "Gawain, name him Gawain." I have a name and going to get a new home, so my dream came true. ,My adventure through life starts here.
-Gawain
frogipoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 02:06 PM   #2 
betta4ever

continue!!!!!! lol great start
betta4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 02:55 PM   #3 
vaygirl

Cute story! It's spelled speck though, not spec. :)
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 08:37 PM   #4 
frogipoi

Gawain's Journal - The new home
I am in a new place, filtered, cycled, and heated. I am petty sure I am in a 5 gallon. The water has a brown tint and lots of plants. They have impressed me. I love it here and wonder if they would keep me forever? What is this? This plant is not alive, it is hard and sharp. Better be careful. Okay... huh? *a mirror exercise ball is placed in the water* Another betta? You are going to die! I know karate! Fa-bam! Hey, you are still here? Get my flare on. Look at me. Why are you copying me? Ugh! DIE!! *1 min later* The dude is gone? I showed him! So tired. I will sleep right here, by this big wavy plant. *sleeps* Yawn ... Okay, I am going to make a bubble nest. Right under this brown leaf. *lots of bubbles later* There! The bubbles are perfect. Ready for a girl friend. Hey there is a big tank by me. Awesome! There is 10 females there. Let me show off! Look at this, and this, and of course this! No one can beat me. So their names are Lu, Vu, Du, Nu, Xu, Zu, Su, Yu, Tu, and Angel. Angel... I got a crush already. Her sparking white fins and a body so brown. Angel says " Hey girls, I am going to jump into his tank, and mate, so I will." She backed up and SWOOSH she flew across the table and landed in my tank. Oh my gosh, I am in love!
-Gawain
Gawain's adventure will continue soon.
Old 08-01-2010, 08:37 PM   #5 
frogipoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaygirl View Post
Cute story! It's spelled speck though, not spec. :)
Ha ha I am nutz
Old 08-01-2010, 08:38 PM   #6 
frogipoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by betta4ever View Post
continue!!!!!! lol great start
Thanks! love you guys! Way better then the horrible cup story
Old 08-03-2010, 08:47 PM   #7 
frogipoi

Gawain's Journal - In love
She is in my tank. Angel. She is pretty. A dark brown body lit up with white fins. I am in love. I can't stop saying this. Oh no here comes Robby and Josh sweating salt water. Yuck. NO!!! They used the evil net to catch Angel to go back in the tank! WHY! I want her! Well she can see me so I will show off. Look at this! And this! My pretty fins. My pretty pretty fins. Yahoo! What? Josh put another tank by me. And it has... another betta. WHAT?! 2 more? What? Why? The newbies are Thermo, a hot orange HM, Moon, a White OHM, and Blast, a dragon with red fins OHM. Oh great, they are showing off too. Hey you, ya you Blast, who ya showing off to? Blast : Vu. Thermo : Lu. Moon : Su. Good! I am Angel's BF so don't show off to her. She hates you. Ya cry wimpies. Okay. What the? *Moon jumps in* Stay away! Moon : I am going to show who is boss. After a long fight, I teared Moon's tail, anal, and the other fins apart. I am hurt too, but not as bad as Moon. He hops into his tank. Ugh... Now I realize that he punched my body bad. The water burns. Ugh... The skater dudes soon see me hurt and Moon hurt so we are in treatment. I feel better. I can't take... more.. . pain. *Gawain passes out* I woke up. Yawn... Angel is in my tank. She is helping me. She pushes me up when I need air. She gets my food. Angel... The skaters see that we are happy together. They are planning something. When me and Angel wake up we are in a 20 gallon tank with lots of plants, decor, and Indian Almond leaves. Java fern, Java moss, Anubias and other plants. My dream place! Angel is still helping me. I love you Angel. I am making a huge bubblenest. I am going to be the happiest betta ever. I am only 4 months old. I have more life to go through with her. Bubbles. I am happy. When I die I want to die in the Thailand river. I hope the skaters will bring me there. Now I just need to worry on... bubbles.
- Gawain
Now you have to post if you want more. I love it so far. Please rate and comment. More tonight if you post. So far so big.
Old 08-03-2010, 09:45 PM   #8 
creamcookie

cute story!
creamcookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 10:18 PM   #9 
wallywestisthebest333

OMG I love this! Sorry I haven't looked at it till now. =[ LOVE that the boys are taking good care of Gawain and the rest of the fish! =]
wallywestisthebest333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 01:26 AM   #10 
betta4ever

lol
betta4ever is offline   Reply With Quote