Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-23-2014, 02:14 PM   #1 
tas

Attempting Succulent Rescue -- Help!

Hulloooo! I'm an RA in a dorm and we have move outs this week -- I went to check one of the rooms and found a bunch of abandoned stuff, including a very not healthy succulent. I took it downstairs and googled its store label and found out that it is a spray painted succulent (which seems odd and kind of disturbing to me). So, I pulled off all the dead, painted leaves and am left with this (attachments of what he looks like now, all the pulled of leaves, and his new home).

I watered it a bit since it was completely dry, and now... yea. no idea what to do to revive the poor thing. Any suggestions or experience with this?

Thanks!
Attached Images

tas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 03:00 AM   #2 
Valkyrie

Sun, water, maybe some ferts. Like a root tab. I believe miracle grow has some. Time. What kind is it?
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 07:45 AM   #3 
cousiniguana

It looks like some sort of Echeveria. Lots of light and water whenever the soil gets dry.
cousiniguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 09:02 PM   #4 
aselvarial

hey, i have a couple of those. got them from a friend years ago. Some water, sun, (lots of it) and no cold. Should be fine. I had one I really thought was dead but my son insisted on watering it with his watering can, and it sat in light, and weeks later, new leaves appeared. They usually are pretty hardy.
aselvarial is offline   Reply With Quote