Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-06-2014, 06:55 PM   #1 
Tish

Talking Oh Oh I'm in trouble (lots of Pic's)

I went out today and went to buy a few silk plants and ended up bringing home 2 bettas, I fell in love with the one listed as a HM right away and the other gave me sad betta eyes and grabbed him and a kritter keeper because I was out of tanks..lol Boyfriend is not going to be happy with me. He said no more, and well tonight he'll be come home to 2 new ones
Meet my 6 and 7th Betta's. If you can tell me they colors of them great, also is the first and HM?
Attached Images

Tish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 07:01 PM   #2 
BettaLover4life

They are so cute!!!!!
BettaLover4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 07:43 PM   #3 
Taylor9424

Sometimes I think it's better to stay away from pet stores... I always end up falling for the sad betta eyes... LOL. I have 8 at the moment with no more room!
Taylor9424 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 08:07 PM   #4 
PetMania

Cute! The first one looks like a DeT.
PetMania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 09:22 PM   #5 
Tish

I think it looks like a DeT too, however it was listed as a HM but to me it doesn't matter I just liked his color. Can anyone tell me what color he is from the picture? Having a hard time guessing what it is. Yea I'm a sucker for sad betta eyes, I just been thinking that I should have got that other betta from the store in my dads town because it's condition was poor, but the lady was rude and wouldn't listen when I told her his cup was to dirty and he's getting sick because of it, I told her I would take him if she was willing to give me a deal, but she said no and then said she's not going to kill him, and I was like okay and then left and I told my niece that she's already killing him because of the condition of his cup. I have been feeling such regret since leaving him. Probably the reason I was so taken in by the vt sad eyes.
Tish is offline   Reply With Quote