Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-09-2014, 06:52 PM   #6041 
Tree

Aww I'm sorry. D= Lol though I envy most of the bettas on this thread I wish I had. XD
Tree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 07:22 PM   #6042 
carlos puron

Does anyone has any ide if this a male or female she was sold as a female but her fins are getting large I haven't seen any aggression between any of the girls in the sorority
Attached Images

carlos puron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 11:03 PM   #6043 
hassansin

so heres my slightly older one named Achilles xD
He loves posing for pictures really.

And heres my second one.. Hes hector :P .. i guess hes a veil tail .. but i think hes a juvie coz he doesnt flare at all :/

hassansin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 04:22 PM   #6044 
IloveRazor

Here's my Razor =)

IloveRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 05:50 PM   #6045 
spiritbettalady

I am having trouble posting image also. I click on insert image and get a window to enter the URL but my betta fish photo from a breeder does not show a URL in the properties. What next??
spiritbettalady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 10:02 PM   #6046 
Sabina88

For uploading photos

When you go to type something in you should see under the text box, a button called Go Advanced. Click on that. Scroll down until you see a button called Manage Attachments. When you click on that a new window will come up, if you click the browse button you can choose a photo from your computer. You should then see the URL in the new window, click the Upload button that's right nest to the Browse button. Once you've done that then scroll back up and on the tool bar next to the tabs that say Fonts, Sizes, Colors, and Smilies, you should see on that says Attachments. Click on that and a scroll down menue should appear with the name(s) of the photo(s) you uploaded. To place it in you text, click where you want it in you text then click on the name of the photo you want.
When you click on it will show up as [ATTACH] [/ATTACH], with numbers inbetween the [ATTACH]'s. Once you click submit reply your photo should come up.
If you want to add a photo from a URL, copy the link of the URL then when you go down to the text box normaly (what it looks like before you click go advanced) at the top next to the scroll down tab that says colors and the globe with the paperclip thing next to it there should be a yellow box with a mountain looking thing on it and a square thing in the corner of the yellow box. Click on that, then just paste in your URL and click ok. The link will then be added in your text, once you click Post Quick Reply your photo should come up in your post.
I think theres one other way to add it from a URL so if either of these don't work for you just let me now and Ill tell you the other one

good luck

Hopefully this wasn't to confusing to understand hopefully it helped you out

Last edited by Sabina88; 05-22-2014 at 10:07 PM.
Sabina88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 10:26 PM   #6047 
spiritbettalady

Thanks for taking time to explain this to me. I will let you know if I am successful. I am on kindle now, not computer . You are awesome!!
Old 05-22-2014, 10:35 PM   #6048 
spiritbettalady

Never knew you could get such lovely Bettas from those stores. I brings tears to my eyes to see the fish in those little plastic containers.
Old 05-22-2014, 10:50 PM   #6049 
spiritbettalady

Love the quality photos here. Mcllister do you have any advice for fish photography? Do you use a tripod?
Old 05-23-2014, 04:46 AM   #6050 
Cotton19

just felt like letting you all see my newest friend Mo, a plakat
Cotton19 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
arteries;), betta pics!, glory werz here!:b, wonderful bettas