Quote:
Originally Posted by bloo97 View Post
I am so mad at some people. Here is the usual conversation:

"Why are you so interested in betta fish? That is so wierd."

"Because they are awesome! They are jam packed with personalities...Etc."

"Your Wierd."

*Facepalm*

It's okay to lol at my rant. :P
Haha I know right?? I'm just gonna not talk about bettas at school. Nobody needs to know and start worrying about me LOL!! I think my friends would freak and take me to a phsycologist...

I've already gotten a weird look from my math teacher...why don't people understand this disease????
SilverCaracal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 05:08 PM   #12 
bloo97

Exactly! LOL

Another rant:

Personally, I liked this website when I first joined. There were alot more mature people on, there was almost 0 trolls on, Etc. Just take the Establishing Standards Thread. It is a good Idea, but IMO, It has got out of hand.
bloo97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 05:11 PM   #13 
CodeRed

Yahoo is blocking some of my e-mails for no reason -.-;
Just had the person over who wants Happi. She stayed for an hour, and while here her siblings tore up my room =/ STILL, she loves the little guy, so it seems like he's definitely getting a home. I've just got to clean up the cardboard on my floor, now.
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 08:39 PM   #14 
wallywestisthebest333

I'm sorry about all ya'll's woes. <=[ I hope everything sorts out/doesn't happen again. =[

Here's mine:

Family problems. BIG family problems. In short: my dad's an ***. A complete and total **. I'm so tired of being hurt and disappointed and being accused of thievery. It's insane and ridiculous.

Off Topic but:

Fortunately I worked a 16 hour shift yesterday. Half of which was with The Manager From Hell and at the end of the night when SHE counted my drawer she was forced to acknowledge that it was PERFECT and give me a free meal! >8] Take THAT!!!!! >8]

Oh! And in other good news my job is over soon! =] I'll have free time to clear my room out and sell my stuff. Then I can buy clothes for college and supplies with the money and I'll have more room in here for if I come back. I'll also have more time to focus on Genie! =]

EDIT: Took some personal info out because well. My sister IS a member of this forum. =/

Thanks CR for making this thread!

Last edited by wallywestisthebest333; 08-11-2010 at 08:47 PM.
wallywestisthebest333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 09:34 PM   #15 
metalbetta

I hate to one-up anyone... but it's been on my mind since Monday...
I have to go to my first funeral tomorrow morning. A very close childhood friend of mine passed. Though I know closure is exactly what I need, I'm just nervous/anxious/scared/etc. to go... I guess I don't handle death well..

http://www.klkntv.com/Global/story.asp?S=12947576

Have any of you been through this? I'm just not sure what to do at this point.
metalbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 09:54 PM   #16 
CodeRed

I've been through it... It's very hard at first to go, but trust me when I say that you'll feel better afterwards. Being able to see how many people loved that one person really brings a type of closure to you. Feel free to cry, most other people will be, too. Share memories, laugh and joke. They wouldn't want you to feel sad about their deaths, but to laugh and remember the good times. It's hard, but it'll get better.
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 10:22 PM   #17 
metalbetta

She was definitely one of those people that could find the positive in anything, and wouldn't want us to mourn, but to celebrate her life. Thanks, CR, that makes me feel a lot better. It'll be nice to reunite with some old friends that will be attending as well... I just wish it wasn't under these circumstances that we'd see each other again. It didn't seem like her time to go.
metalbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 10:25 PM   #18 
frogipoi

AURORA'S RANT!
WHY DO PEOPLE MAKE THINGS COMPLICATED?
There. Aurora said that too me.
Mine:
WHY DO PET STORES DON"T CARE FOR BETTA AS MUCH AS THEY SHOULD?
RANT!
frogipoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 10:54 PM   #19 
Sarada

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalbetta View Post
She was definitely one of those people that could find the positive in anything, and wouldn't want us to mourn, but to celebrate her life. Thanks, CR, that makes me feel a lot better. It'll be nice to reunite with some old friends that will be attending as well... I just wish it wasn't under these circumstances that we'd see each other again. It didn't seem like her time to go.

My best friend passed away in 2007. Going to her funeral was a lot better then I had expected, even with a baby in tow. I got to meet up with so many old friends and everyone had a blast just as she would have wanted.
Sarada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 11:14 PM   #20 
vilmarisv

I'm fed up with dumb threads like this one.
HAHAHA!! I'm sooooooo kidding!!!!

Here's mine:
I've applied for about 4 different stores in my company. I don't care where I go in the US as long as I get out of here!! I'm applying for the same position so you don't think it would be hard since I already got the job, right? NOT!
I've had 2 interviews with 2 recruiters from different districts and 2 interviews with 2 managers from different stores. Great interviews, btw.
And still they don't call me. The guy from MN said he had a trip coming up so he was going to make a decision NEXT week. UGH!!
I don't think they believe me when I say I'm ready to go and I'll go ANYWHERE.
I DONT CARE! I'm just fed up with the valley and my current manager who doesn't let me do my job and has no desire to teach me what he's supposed to.

*breath, breath* Sorry. Wao! That was a lot!
Ummm... no one here works with FedEx, right? Shhh!!!
vilmarisv is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou